Thunder blue lighter

Solved
Fiona17
1 0 0

Hi can you tell me if I am going to receive my lighter?,Its 2 months since I placed my order. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1161 77 185

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Fiona17 I'm so sorry to hear about your experience.

For some extra context, Shopify is the software used to build websites and shopping carts. We don't ship or manage the stores’ inventory or orders. Each merchant's shop is an independent business and they are responsible for running their business (fulfilling orders, etc). While we would not have contact details for individual stores or information on what they sell, you can check their website via Google search to find a Contact Us page so you can ask the merchant directly about an order update or a refund.

If you can't seem to get in touch with the merchant you bought from, the next best step is to contact your bank. They can walk you through the steps you can take to trace your funds and return them to your account. There is more information here on the next steps you can take.

Our internal security teams take customer security very seriously. If there is a store that you believe needs to be investigated, you can submit a complaint form via this link that will go straight to our legal team. Our team will be able to investigate these claims.

I do hope this is resolved for you as soon as possible, I understand the frustration when an item does not arrive in the time it was promised! Once the complaint form is submitted our team can handle things internally, and your bank can help you if you'd like to look for a refund.

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1161 77 185

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Fiona17 I'm so sorry to hear about your experience.

For some extra context, Shopify is the software used to build websites and shopping carts. We don't ship or manage the stores’ inventory or orders. Each merchant's shop is an independent business and they are responsible for running their business (fulfilling orders, etc). While we would not have contact details for individual stores or information on what they sell, you can check their website via Google search to find a Contact Us page so you can ask the merchant directly about an order update or a refund.

If you can't seem to get in touch with the merchant you bought from, the next best step is to contact your bank. They can walk you through the steps you can take to trace your funds and return them to your account. There is more information here on the next steps you can take.

Our internal security teams take customer security very seriously. If there is a store that you believe needs to be investigated, you can submit a complaint form via this link that will go straight to our legal team. Our team will be able to investigate these claims.

I do hope this is resolved for you as soon as possible, I understand the frustration when an item does not arrive in the time it was promised! Once the complaint form is submitted our team can handle things internally, and your bank can help you if you'd like to look for a refund.

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog