FROM CACHE - en_header

Time for you judge brutally and honestly. Give it your all.

Solved
Doeven
Tourist
7 0 1

Im in the kitchen niche and i work with renown brands domestically. 

the site is www.gentlecrate.sg PW is "123"

be brutally honest with your opinions. let me know what needs to changed. what you think is good.

Thank you so much guys! 

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Ieuanam
Excursionist
20 2 7

This is an accepted solution.

I do not like the music at all, took me a while to turn it off.

When people go to a website and it starts blaring music at them, I think that steers people away

View solution in original post

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2822 392 1739

Hi @Doeven,

Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Make sure the banner captures the most attention.

Inside above-the-fold area, there are many types of information - customers will get confused if the content is not arranged in hierarchy.

To avoid this, you can enlarge the banner, and reduce the size of the header.

PageFly_0-1622166282743.png

2, Have add-to-cart button on banner.

Banner is the most attractive section on the page, so having a button on the banner will help increase conversion rate for your store

PageFly_1-1622166282516.png

3, The row here should be center aligned to go along with the overall layout of the page

PageFly_2-1622166282654.png

4, Add more product image variants into product description to make your product page looks professional

PageFly_3-1622166282178.png

5, Add secondary hover images to your products list so the page looks lively, while customers can have a better look at the products without the need to click on it

PageFly_4-1622166281933.png

Overall, your store looks pretty amazing and professional - I hope my suggestions can make it look even better.

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies

The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! 

We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Ieuanam
Excursionist
20 2 7

I do not like the music at all, took me a while to turn it off.

When people go to a website and it starts blaring music at them, I think that steers people away

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2822 392 1739

Hi @Doeven,

Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Make sure the banner captures the most attention.

Inside above-the-fold area, there are many types of information - customers will get confused if the content is not arranged in hierarchy.

To avoid this, you can enlarge the banner, and reduce the size of the header.

PageFly_0-1622166282743.png

2, Have add-to-cart button on banner.

Banner is the most attractive section on the page, so having a button on the banner will help increase conversion rate for your store

PageFly_1-1622166282516.png

3, The row here should be center aligned to go along with the overall layout of the page

PageFly_2-1622166282654.png

4, Add more product image variants into product description to make your product page looks professional

PageFly_3-1622166282178.png

5, Add secondary hover images to your products list so the page looks lively, while customers can have a better look at the products without the need to click on it

PageFly_4-1622166281933.png

Overall, your store looks pretty amazing and professional - I hope my suggestions can make it look even better.

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies

The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! 

We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

Doeven
Tourist
7 0 1

hey! thanks man. I get what you mean. 

other than the music? anything else at all? 

Appreciate it.

Doeven
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you! i appreciate the feedback!