Tips for a newbie

DapperGent
Excursionist
16 0 3

Hello. I just launched my store and I want to provide the best customer experience I can. I'm working on getting my sales channels up and running but my Google Merchant Center account keeps getting suspended. I've read this is a common occurrence amongst drop shippers but still frustrating. I'd appreciate if you can check out my website and let me know where I have room for improvement. Thanks! 

Https://dappergentlemencollection.com 

Replies 14 (14)
DapperGent
Excursionist
16 0 3

Hello. i appreciate the positive feedback. i did see something about CCPA for California. I'll go ahead and add that to my store. Thanks for your input. 

DapperGent
Excursionist
16 0 3

Thank you. I'll double check all of these requirements and try to get the suspension lifted. If not, it's not the end of the world and I'll work on my other sales channels. 

Kimi
Shopify Staff
225 29 57

@DapperGent

Sounds great, hopefully you'll be able to get the suspension on your Google Merchant Center Account lifted!

For other sales channels, if you haven't already installed it on your store, the Facebook sales channel is worth looking into. You can use the Facebook sales channel to sync your products to both Facebook and Instagram, which enables you to sell on Facebook Shop and Instagram Shopping.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DapperGent
Excursionist
16 0 3

Thanks for the suggestions. I do have Facebook and Instagram sales channels set up already. Now I'm working on growing my audiences and expanding my reach. I appreciate your encouragement! 

Kimi
Shopify Staff
225 29 57

@DapperGent

No worries at all, good to hear you've got those channels set up on your store already. Sounds like you're onto it with this, all the best for your store!

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog