To contact the shopify team directly

Zeiden
3 0 0

Hi! I'm trying to contact online shopify team but everytime I try it, it re-directs me to another page, like it asks me to add my shopify email and login, and also opens up a web page suggesting me to go to shopify community and help center... I'm literaly waking in circles! Help please

Replies 4 (4)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
852 205 255

Hi @Zeiden 

Open this link in Chrome Incognito mode. You should be able to get in contact with Chat support.
https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (EcommerceTV).
Zeiden
3 0 0

It worked once before but is not working now!!! It keeps asking me to log in to my shopify store. Then when I do it, it asks me to do it again like on a loop. I don't know what else can I do. Can someone from shopify investigate my account to check if everything is okay? I=Like, is it a bug? is it only happening to me?

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
852 205 255

I just tried opening the link with both Chrome (incognito mode) and Mozilla (private mode), submitted the form and was able to get in contact with chart support.  Try another browser using InPrivate or incognito mode, e.g.  Mozilla, Microsoft Edge, Opera, etc., should do.

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (EcommerceTV).
Zeiden
3 0 0

This is definitely not a proper solution for the case. I should be able to contact online support both via surface chrome or incognite mode. But thank you.