Tons of visitors but no sales?

TheWirelessWay
1 0 0

Hello everyone and thank you for those who take the time to review my store! I have been running ads to my store and although I am getting a lot of visitors ( over 500 a day), I am not getting any add to carts or purchases. Can you please review my store and products and tell me what I could do better? Thank you!

https://thewirelessway.shop/?variant=37383258013850

Replies 2 (2)
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
989 103 164

Hi @TheWirelessWay

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. If you're finding that your marketing strategy isn't resulting in any conversions, you could be potentially targeting the wrong audience. Would you mind giving some insight into what you have been doing thus far in terms of marketing? 

Could you give a brief idea of what marketing research or what marketing plan you devised that indicated that your chosen marketing strategy fits with your target audience? Who is your target audience? 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @TheWirelessWay, I hope you are doing well! the store looks great. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a chatbot: Chatbots in your business save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

- Add a discount popup with a discount code to entice customers. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase. 

- Add web push notifications: It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile, or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.