Traffic but few conversions

zonna3612
2 0 1

www.daysignerdresses.com

I've implemented a few suggestions but am still not getting any conversions. I've changed prices and shopify themes. I've also added sales banners and a trending area on homepage. Please help! I've noticed that one thing you've mentioned is creating a blog. I have never created a blog before so guidance on that would be helpful as well. 

TumaDor
Excursionist
12 2 2

Hi Zonna,

Love the store and here are my suggestions!

Before marketing, I recommend you focus on fixing a few things regarding your store that can steer potential customers from picking your product up-to putting it right back on the shelf! Firstly, I am not sure if I just have bad awareness, but I do not see a sizing chart on your store. What I recommend is adding a sizing chart and you can do that very simply with the "insert chart" as shown below: 

TumaDor_0-1632377832022.png

I also recommend that you attach these charts to each individual product page, and yes this will definitely be bothersome, but worth-it! For one, you want to reduce the number of chargebacks and keep your customers happy Drop-shipping is a risky model when it comes to payments being held, so make sure to solidify your brand with customer satisfaction. Also, most drop shipping sourcing platforms will be using Asian sizing, so you will have to convert to standard US sizing, or whatever sizing your main demographic is. Again, this will be very bothersome, and if you would like you can reduce the #'s of products you offer so you don't have to deal with so much inconvenience. 

Next, I do recommend that you add in additional product images to items which lack in showcasing the item. With your brand lacking social proof, product images will be your best friend! Now, when it comes to adding product images, certain suppliers may have only a few-so here is what I recommend you do. Use this tool right here reverseimagesearchtool and reverse image search each of your products. The results will pop up a bunch of suppliers with product images you can use. For example, one of your products right here: example . 

Though, let's not stop there. I also suggest you create social proof across your brand. To do this I would use the exact same tool above, and find suppliers selling the same item, however with reviews. Simply, use a tool like Loox (on the Shopify App Store) and import these reviews along with images. Review images will be another very good friend to your brand! Here is the same example shown above, but in context with this paragraph, it has MANY reviews + photos! example . Also, if you cannot find a supplier with many reviews, I say to go on Amazon to clothing that is similar and look at the reviews over there. You can choose to copy the reviews or paraphrase them using a tool like Quillbot

Another strategy you could implement is adding in an app to further boost social proof. Proof Bear - The Tool also makes your site look better! Feel free to look at the app images and the example site provided to get a gist of what I mean.

Now, what you've been waiting for... the marketing aspect! So yes, blogs will be tremendously helpful to your brand. Why? Search Engine Optimization is the reason! Not only will you receive more organic traffic, it helps to create trust among visitors. When writing these blogs my suggestions would be to choose a topic that customers would be interested to read, regardless of the size of your brand. For women's clothing, this may include a Seasonal Lookbook, Fashion Styles, etc. In these blogs, make sure to include a variety of images of course, just to make the blog a bit more interesting to read. 

Though, let's focus more on the SEO side of things and how to really get traffic to your brand. When writing your blogs, you'll need to keep in mind keyword relevancy. To do this you can use keyword finder tools, and there are many. For the great ones you will have to pay, but here is a free (BUT limited) one I can recommend: tool . To use this, brainstorm what is called seed keywords, these are what you will type in the search bar to find the keywords to use in your blog. For your brand this may include: women's fashion, women's dresses, women's fashion styles... etc. Hopefully you get the idea! The more unique these seed keywords the better and more unique your results will be. Once you have made your list of seed keywords, type that in and let the tool do its magic. Now, the tricky part, choosing your keywords. Keep in mind that you want keywords which are not saturated (which is why I mentioned the importance of uniqueness earlier), so there is room for you to compete and room for you to garner potential customers. Finalize your keywords and include them in your blog description, title, excerpt, and search engine listing preview. 

I get that this may be a bit confusing, so I do recommend you look for additional tutorials on Youtube, but I hope I helped just a teeny bit! If you are still have trouble, I recommend you find freelancers on Fiverr. Make sure when selecting a freelancer they have reviews of course, and I would use search filters via countries / locations of sellers to find sellers who are in countries with heavy inflation. You will find many for sure, and btw this will just cost you less. Also, make sure to be specific in how you want them to write a blog. So, I say give them a topic to write, tell them to find unique keywords related to your brand to boost SEO, and include pictures. 

Lastly, I highly recommend you use TikTok to show case your brand and clothing. Why? Well, Tiktok, is the fastest growing social media platform of all time and boasts over 1b+ downloads. In terms of active users, the platform has over 800m+. To put this growth into better perspective for you, Instagram took 6 years to gain the same number of monthly active users as TikTok managed to accomplish in 3 years!! 

Now, how do you set up your page to optimize results? Well, begin by setting up an IG page as a business profile. Add IG highlights in relation to your brand. Purchase cheap followers, then purchase high-quality followers to layer and repeat this with TikTok. Make sure if you do buy followers, buy from a trusted source. Now, on your IG page post high-quality photos displaying your product or service (you can take these from your suppliers and edit them). Use a consistent post format, such as similar filter tones, bright colors, etc. Lastly, since your niche is fashion build a list of hashtags related to it this way your brand's experience on TIkTok is optimized. Now, maybe you don't want to set-up an IG page and your budget is very limited, that's perfectly fine (though I do recommend you have one, if you don't already). 

When it comes to creating content, first, a rule of thumb, when posting promotional business content, keep the traditional TikTok style videos-fast paced and simple. Begin with an introductory hook which captures the attention of viewers. So, introduce your product by what it exactly is (i.e., a portable light) along with 1 - 2 adjectives which summarize key features of it (i.e., extremely bright and pocket portable). Now, jump right into showing off the product's key features, incorporating unique video transitions such as a frame fill, smooth zoom, rotation, etc., from key feature to next key feature (i.e., showing brightness of light *transition* to putting light in pocket). On top of showing these features, use text to describe (i.e, showing brightness of light write and say "2x more brightness power than any light in its size!"). Because you are not trying to "sell" more-so create content, don't offer an incentive in video. Instead, add it in the caption (i.e., "20% off until the 7th-link in bio!"). Continue to make more content showing different transitions, settings, appliances, features, text, discounts, etc. Another idea for putting out new content is by responding to comments with a video! BTW you do not have to use your voice, feel free to use a robotic voice or some voice altering app or something! 

Lastly, (again... sorry!) utilize TikTok influencers in your brand. To do so search the hashtags, find a TikToker with a micro or mid-tier following related to your niche. Once you have a list of possible influencers conduct in-depth analysis on each user. Is their engagement consistent-views, likes, shares, comments? Can you get hold of them easily like through DMS or PMS? Now, write a script for your influencer to do a voiceover or ask them to use a robotic voice. The script & video should introduce the product with a hook, show key features, and offer an incentive. Use references via #product ! Choose a trending song. Finally, request promotion rates from your influencer. Divide one rate by 24, get the cost per hr this way you get the best price possible! Based on how the influencer does, you can choose to increase the duration of the promotion, end it, or even revise it. 

You also can do the same with IG influencers, though you can skip the making a script part and just make a story post for them to promote. Feel free to use a tool like Canva to create an awesome story post. 

Well, that's all I really have for you, I hoped it helped just a tiny bit. Have a great rest of your day... or night! 

0 Likes
TumaDor
Excursionist
12 2 2

Hi Zonna,

Love the store and here are my suggestions!

Before marketing, I recommend you focus on fixing a few things regarding your store that can steer potential customers from picking your product up-to putting it right back on the shelf! Firstly, I am not sure if I just have bad awareness, but I do not see a sizing chart on your store. What I recommend is adding a sizing chart and you can do that very simply with the "insert chart" as shown below: 

TumaDor_0-1632377832022.png

I also recommend that you attach these charts to each individual product page, and yes this will definitely be bothersome, but worth-it! For one, you want to reduce the number of chargebacks and keep your customers happy Drop-shipping is a risky model when it comes to payments being held, so make sure to solidify your brand with customer satisfaction. Also, most drop shipping sourcing platforms will be using Asian sizing, so you will have to convert to standard US sizing, or whatever sizing your main demographic is. Again, this will be very bothersome, and if you would like you can reduce the #'s of products you offer so you don't have to deal with so much inconvenience. 

Next, I do recommend that you add in additional product images to items which lack in showcasing the item. With your brand lacking social proof, product images will be your best friend! Now, when it comes to adding product images, certain suppliers may have only a few-so here is what I recommend you do. Use this tool right here reverseimagesearchtool and reverse image search each of your products. The results will pop up a bunch of suppliers with product images you can use. For example, one of your products right here: example . 

Though, let's not stop there. I also suggest you create social proof across your brand. To do this I would use the exact same tool above, and find suppliers selling the same item, however with reviews. Simply, use a tool like Loox (on the Shopify App Store) and import these reviews along with images. Review images will be another very good friend to your brand! Here is the same example shown above, but in context with this paragraph, it has MANY reviews + photos! example . Also, if you cannot find a supplier with many reviews, I say to go on Amazon to clothing that is similar and look at the reviews over there. You can choose to copy the reviews or paraphrase them using a tool like Quillbot

Another strategy you could implement is adding in an app to further boost social proof. Proof Bear - The Tool also makes your site look better! Feel free to look at the app images and the example site provided to get a gist of what I mean.

Now, what you've been waiting for... the marketing aspect! So yes, blogs will be tremendously helpful to your brand. Why? Search Engine Optimization is the reason! Not only will you receive more organic traffic, it helps to create trust among visitors. When writing these blogs my suggestions would be to choose a topic that customers would be interested to read, regardless of the size of your brand. For women's clothing, this may include a Seasonal Lookbook, Fashion Styles, etc. In these blogs, make sure to include a variety of images of course, just to make the blog a bit more interesting to read. 

Though, let's focus more on the SEO side of things and how to really get traffic to your brand. When writing your blogs, you'll need to keep in mind keyword relevancy. To do this you can use keyword finder tools, and there are many. For the great ones you will have to pay, but here is a free (BUT limited) one I can recommend: tool . To use this, brainstorm what is called seed keywords, these are what you will type in the search bar to find the keywords to use in your blog. For your brand this may include: women's fashion, women's dresses, women's fashion styles... etc. Hopefully you get the idea! The more unique these seed keywords the better and more unique your results will be. Once you have made your list of seed keywords, type that in and let the tool do its magic. Now, the tricky part, choosing your keywords. Keep in mind that you want keywords which are not saturated (which is why I mentioned the importance of uniqueness earlier), so there is room for you to compete and room for you to garner potential customers. Finalize your keywords and include them in your blog description, title, excerpt, and search engine listing preview. 

I get that this may be a bit confusing, so I do recommend you look for additional tutorials on Youtube, but I hope I helped just a teeny bit! If you are still have trouble, I recommend you find freelancers on Fiverr. Make sure when selecting a freelancer they have reviews of course, and I would use search filters via countries / locations of sellers to find sellers who are in countries with heavy inflation. You will find many for sure, and btw this will just cost you less. Also, make sure to be specific in how you want them to write a blog. So, I say give them a topic to write, tell them to find unique keywords related to your brand to boost SEO, and include pictures. 

Lastly, I highly recommend you use TikTok to show case your brand and clothing. Why? Well, Tiktok, is the fastest growing social media platform of all time and boasts over 1b+ downloads. In terms of active users, the platform has over 800m+. To put this growth into better perspective for you, Instagram took 6 years to gain the same number of monthly active users as TikTok managed to accomplish in 3 years!! 

Now, how do you set up your page to optimize results? Well, begin by setting up an IG page as a business profile. Add IG highlights in relation to your brand. Purchase cheap followers, then purchase high-quality followers to layer and repeat this with TikTok. Make sure if you do buy followers, buy from a trusted source. Now, on your IG page post high-quality photos displaying your product or service (you can take these from your suppliers and edit them). Use a consistent post format, such as similar filter tones, bright colors, etc. Lastly, since your niche is fashion build a list of hashtags related to it this way your brand's experience on TIkTok is optimized. Now, maybe you don't want to set-up an IG page and your budget is very limited, that's perfectly fine (though I do recommend you have one, if you don't already). 

When it comes to creating content, first, a rule of thumb, when posting promotional business content, keep the traditional TikTok style videos-fast paced and simple. Begin with an introductory hook which captures the attention of viewers. So, introduce your product by what it exactly is (i.e., a portable light) along with 1 - 2 adjectives which summarize key features of it (i.e., extremely bright and pocket portable). Now, jump right into showing off the product's key features, incorporating unique video transitions such as a frame fill, smooth zoom, rotation, etc., from key feature to next key feature (i.e., showing brightness of light *transition* to putting light in pocket). On top of showing these features, use text to describe (i.e, showing brightness of light write and say "2x more brightness power than any light in its size!"). Because you are not trying to "sell" more-so create content, don't offer an incentive in video. Instead, add it in the caption (i.e., "20% off until the 7th-link in bio!"). Continue to make more content showing different transitions, settings, appliances, features, text, discounts, etc. Another idea for putting out new content is by responding to comments with a video! BTW you do not have to use your voice, feel free to use a robotic voice or some voice altering app or something! 

Lastly, (again... sorry!) utilize TikTok influencers in your brand. To do so search the hashtags, find a TikToker with a micro or mid-tier following related to your niche. Once you have a list of possible influencers conduct in-depth analysis on each user. Is their engagement consistent-views, likes, shares, comments? Can you get hold of them easily like through DMS or PMS? Now, write a script for your influencer to do a voiceover or ask them to use a robotic voice. The script & video should introduce the product with a hook, show key features, and offer an incentive. Use references via #product ! Choose a trending song. Finally, request promotion rates from your influencer. Divide one rate by 24, get the cost per hr this way you get the best price possible! Based on how the influencer does, you can choose to increase the duration of the promotion, end it, or even revise it. 

You also can do the same with IG influencers, though you can skip the making a script part and just make a story post for them to promote. Feel free to use a tool like Canva to create an awesome story post. 

Well, that's all I really have for you, I hoped it helped just a tiny bit. Have a great rest of your day... or night! 

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
362 28 138

Hello @zonna3612 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
flareAI
Shopify Partner
438 38 138

Hello @zonna3612,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Increase the width of the form in Contact Us page.
4. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
8. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into the world's largest free sales channels. flareAI helps you to get your products found on Google, the world's largest eCommerce sales channel. Scale your site at no cost per click. flareAI finds opportunities on multiple free (NO pay-per-click) sales channels like Google Search and delivers conversions.

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

Hi @zonna3612,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store, I have spent some time looking at your store and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed by how professional it looks, however I would like to give you some suggestions with the hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

Implementing Testimonials is also an effective way to expand your brand trust you should consider.

- Just a small suggestion, I'd recommend you have the same size for the product images to make the site look more professional 

RichardNguyen_0-1632409379187.png

II- Collection pages

I take this page https://www.daysignerdresses.com/collections/summer-sale as an example

You should consider displaying a secondary thumbnail image on hover, it is an effective way to provide extra visual information during customers’ product browsing process. It will help customers a lot in assessing products from the product list. You could refer to Pullandbear website: https://www.pullandbear.com/vn/woman/clothing/jackets-c1030204607.html

Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decision, therefore, if color variations are not indicated from the list item, there is a risk that users will overlook the potential products or abandon the site since they do not see their favorite colors mentioned. Therefore, I would recommend you use color swatches to indicate color variations.

- You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

III- Product pages

I take this page https://www.daysignerdresses.com/products/zip-me-down-summer-dress as an example 

Instead of drop-down color selector, I'd recommend you use color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 images of products for all products.

Besides that, we have a lot of best practices and tips for conversion rate optimizaton on this guide. Hope you will be interested in.

You can also check out PageFly, we have brought solutions to over 100,000 merchants in the world, which you can build professional and beautiful stores effectively, without needing any coding knowledge. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

UpPromote
Shopify Partner
84 2 14

Hi @zonna3612,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - The no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• The layout of the page is clear.
  • You divide your products into different categories.
  • The footer is great. Have enough important information.
  • Have prominent search bar that helps the customers effortlessly find what they need.

On other hand, here are some suggestions for improvement and I hope you find it useful:

1. Setting a sticky menu 

If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky. This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar at anytime. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 22.16.33.png

2. Adding your sections such as About us, Contact us, social media in the footer

The contact information should keep separate from the product list.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 22.17.43.png

3. Adding product reviews

Customers will spend their to read user reviews more than they read product descriptions.  So try to add some reviews of your products to your homepage. It will strongly help to increase customer's reliability to your products. You can use product review apps so support you to do it. 

4. Marketing strategy

You can use Facebook and Instagram to promote your store. 

I saw you also generate affiliate program. However you put it in the footer, so it's quite hard for customers to see and attract them.

Furthermore, the affiliate registration form lacks something benefit information to attract people to register such as % commission, cookie days, lifetime commission, etc.

You can generate a new and professional your affiliate registration form with UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 22.27.22.png

You can add the affiliate registration form on the shop menu , so any visitors who visit your site can easily approach your affiliate campaign. You can consult more information here: 8 TIPS to share your Affiliate programsYour affiliate can create an account and log in right in your shop, which is really simple and convenient.

Screenshot_315-1024x470 (1).png

Here are our recommendation to push your sales with affiliate marketing:

1. Offer a competitive commission

When setting the commission rules, make sure that it is compatible with your market (not too low or too high in comparison with your competitors). Set a number that can make you stand out but may not spend all your money on affiliate marketing. Consider your profit margin, marketing cost and product original price to calculate proper commission amount, just be sure not to be too greedy or too generous. A competitive commission will help affiliate work harder, and increase sales conversion.

Via UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing, you can setup your commission structure for each commission program. for example you can pay your affiliate percentage of sale, flat rate per order, or flat rate per item.

UpPromote_0-1632411065230.png

2. Generate coupon code:

Offering a discount for customers seems to convert them more than if there is none available.

Moreover, a discount coupon can be easily shared and remembered, which is useful for social media promotion. Also, you can freely set a coupon rule, not limited by just percentage discount, it can be fixed amount discount, Free shipping, Buy X get Y,...

Plus, you have an option to assign multiple coupons for each affiliate, which helps them with numerous options to support your brand. Coupon code within UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing can be assigned manually or automatically.

4. Offer higher commission rate for outstanding affiliates

On the other hand, you can motivate your team by moving them to a different program once they reach a proper level (such as referring 1000 orders successfully). As affiliates sell more, they earn more. It is a simple but very effective way to encourage affiliates to promote your products or services.

A clear tier system will encourage the affiliate to drive more conversion to your brand, a tier model could look like this:

• 0 – 1000 referrals = 20% commission

• 1000– 2000 referrals = 25% commission

• 2000– 5000 referrals = 30% commission

You can use UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing to build your own auto-tier commission rule easily with three main types of conditions. Your affiliates will get automatically leveled up once their performances meet the level condition set.

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing 

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - the best Shopify affiliate app
- The powerful tools to support Shopify merchants to build, manage and succeed effectively with affiliate marketing.
- At the moment UpPromote reaches 35K+ merchants used; and 724K+ affiliates signed up, and 25M clicks recorded.
0 Likes
LimeSpotGuru
Shopify Partner
56 1 8

Hey @zonna3612 

It seems like you have a great collection of dresses. As a first time shopper, I think I would be a little overwhelmed at all the gorgeous choices there are. Why not try adding a personalization recommendation app such as LimeSpot Personalizer in order to personalize the shopping experience for your customers? You can check out our app here: https://apps.shopify.com/limespot and install it for a free 15-day trial. Our 24/7 support team also helps with customizations and can help answer any questions you may have. Our app has been proven to boost conversion rates by 3-5x. Looking forward to you trying us out!

Cheers,

Michelle

- Personalize your website, recommendations, upsell and cross sell with our Personalizer app
- Generate more sales and ROAS with our Google Shopping Ads app
- Visit our blog for tips on how to grow your ecommerce business