Traffic but no orders

Mohamad_Nour
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello, I have launched my store recently and I am running ads on Facebook and Instagram and Snapchat and receiving traffic more than 1000 each day day but without any order

I have used reach goals and traffic goals and conversion goals.

I have tried to target many countries and I also have tried to target a narrow range of people and focusing on females with a specific range according to to my reports from Facebook pixel I have also tried to retarget The Visitors I have also tried changing the appearance of the website the description of the product and the pictures I'm running dynamic campaigns but nothing is working can you please advice now I am just throwing money away

Nourwear.com is my website. Focus on jewelry and accessories 

Here is a screen shot from the analytics of the sessions 

Screenshot_20210904-154601_Chrome.jpg

Replies 11 (11)
Mohamad_Nour
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello, 

Thank you for the reply and the suggestion. 

The link you provided is not working. Showing an empty profile .

Could you please give me the username of that freelancer on fiver? 

Much appreciated 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Mohamad_NourThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- As highlighted in the below screenshot, color in all the circles for color selection is same i.e yellow. You need to fix this. 

AiTrillion_0-1630919052459.png

- Images on the product page below the product details are too large. 

AiTrillion_1-1630919251764.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
shopia_bella
Tourist
18 0 1

your store niche is good but you are lacking some great features in your store 

are you on whatsapp

Mohamad_Nour
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you all for replying, most if the suggestions I already did before if you read my request.

For the advertisers please stop spamming my inbox with offers

shopia_bella
Tourist
18 0 1

okay

willsmiths
2 0 0

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Some of items have single gallery image, Try to add more than one gallery image.

You can add Videos of your products. And Using instruction videos, It will attracts viewers.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

I hope you will get my point.

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @Mohamad_Nour 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Announcement bar on top of the header section for promotions, free shipping policies etc.

Make the content(menu) options bold on the header section.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Consider adding About us page, which allows visitors to know kind of business and services you provide.

Add testimonials or reviews on the homepage.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
ThaoLee
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Dear @Mohamad_Nour,

I'm Thao from HappyPoints. Your website does look professional, even though I still find some errors on your product page. 

I would give you some suggestions based on my experiences:

1. Have you installed any analytics tools? Like Google Analytics or Microsoft Clarity or Hotjaar.  It helps to track your traffics, time on pages and bounce rates as well as your consumer behavior (clicks, scroll deep, behavior flow) on the website. From there, you can notice the root causes of your no-conversion results. 

2. Where did your Facebook ads direct your customers to? Homepage (for branding) or product page? Is the ad copy and your landing page content consistent? Because it affects a lot on your customer experiences. 

Hope it helps!

Thao

HappyPoints | Shopify SEO Experts
- Generate long-term traffic with our free SEO project.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
PartnersWire
Shopify Partner
41 3 14

Hi @Mohamad_Nour 

Have you tried doing email marketing?  Also, try reaching influencers to entice the market.

I also suggest to check solutions that helps you with store management and eventually gain customer satisfaction and able to sell more.

Let me know if you need help. You may also check links on our valuable apps that provide real-time solutions

Blizz_406
Excursionist
14 1 6

Hello

Ever since people have had something to sell, we’ve been marketing. But the effectiveness of those marketing methods have waxed and waned over thousands of years, and as consumers and their technologies advanced at a more and more rapid pace,

In an era where more than 50% of small enterprises fail in their first year, having a clear, defined, and well-thought-out business plan is a crucial first step for setting up a business for long-term success. Is marketing and strategies.

I will like you know which type of marketing strategy that you have implement before

kindly hit like to my suggestion and accept my suggestion as solution

Thanks

Acasmo
9 0 0

You should try Snapchat ads. It’s far better than Facebook and Instagram for what u get for your money. Low click rate.