Traffic but no sales...help me figure out why?

nibblenibble
1 0 0

Hello my friends! I'm looking for some help to figure out why I'm getting traffic at my site but hardly anyone puts products in their cart and I've only had one sale (my mom). I would love feedback on anything and everything about the site but specifically hoping to get thoughts on why people may not be converting. Thanks in advance!

https://nibblenibblecrunch.com/ 

Replies 3 (3)
Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 74 155

Hi @nibblenibble 

Hope you're having a great day!

Congratulations on your shop. The first thing to do when you finish building a web store, before launching it always go to Google Page Speed Insights and see what Google thinks about your web store. It's always a good start to begin there. As you improve your site according to google's suggestions, your store will be better and faster. You should always keep an eye on the speed of your store. Your store’s speed is an important factor. Speed is a competitive advantage.

Here is what google thinks about your website. According to the rating that Google PageSpeed Insights grant you, your website is not fast. It is even slower on mobile browsers. Follow the instructions and improve your website ASAP.

• Contact Page Missing:
    Your contact page has to be very easy to be found for your customer, so they can reach out to you with any questions or concerns.
  • Activate live chat on key pages
  • Showcase reviews and testimonials

More help:

These are just a few essential points to start. An online store must consistently be improved therefore don't hesitate to do business intelligence sometimes.

If you have any further questions, please do reach out either here on the forum, or via a private message/email.

Mark_02
Excursionist
26 0 4

Hello,

At first look (without going in-depth analysis) you need to improve the load speed of your website (very important, the more time your store needs to load the more traffic will leave)

Head of SEO Team at Improwth
Email: mark@improwth.com
https://improwth.com/ecommerce-seo/
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @nibblenibbleThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Sooner or later eCommerce seller faces this problem. Here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store:

- You can create a section of each collection like this: Create a slider and at the top add the button 'View All'. Add a section of the collections like this.

AiTrillion_0-1622888830107.png

- On the product page, align the product as shown in the screenshot.

AiTrillion_1-1622889124463.png

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

- Run email campaigns, set up automatic workflows, and target customers on the basis of their behavior. Do A/B testing which campaign works well for you. Target customers in real-time.

- Set up web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. Send price drop alert notifications to bring them back to your store and complete a purchase. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.