Traffic but no sales, ( or even added to cart)

Guze
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi all,

Re: www.Guzellondon.com

I'm getting visitors to my store but no one is buying.

Any ideas on what I can do?

I've done promotions (discount codes etc) but still nothing. I'm losing alot of money to keep the store open.

Your help would be much appreciated

0 Likes

Hey,

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

- Home page needs more content. like feature products collection, testimonial and all.

- Add newsletter, (call to action)

-Increase page text content

-Use good fonts. better content. Add to cat or shop now button should be at banner home page

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

Improve ON Page / OFF Page SEO, links, usability, performance & social for increase more conversion & sale (Your page could be better)

Checked your site in page insight, your site score can be more better.

oscprofessional_0-1628056492754.png

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @Guze 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Use Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
  • Do On page SEO
  • Add CTA button at hero banners

guzicta.png

• Add feature collection, trust badge,testimonials etc, at home page. Example of nice home page
  • At footer: Keep links in 2-3 columns, add about us and faqs, font and format can be more better, open social profiles at new tab, add newsletter section
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  •  
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Growave
Shopify Partner
1104 34 381

Hi @Guze 

All-in-one Shopify marketing platform Growave is here! So sad to hear that you are struggling with no sales. I would suggest you change/update your online shop's layout and start using e-marketing tools. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Reviews

Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. I haven't noticed any reviews on product pages. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. 

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

You underestimate the power of Instagram. Link your profile on Instagram to your store and turn your profile visitors into customers. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add an Instagram gallery with dresses on your homepage. Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

• Invest in photos 

I highly recommend investing in professional photos of your beautiful dresses and other provided items.

• Loyalty and Rewarding program 

The loyalty and Rewarding program motivate shoppers to engage more meaningfully with your brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. One of the most useful features of the Rewards system is the Referral program.

• Add referral program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hi @Guze

I found that you do not have an exit-intent popup. This is different from abandoned carts. An abandoned cart saver is to send emails to people who fill out the shipping page but do not complete the payment.

Many shoppers come and add items to their cart but leave your site without purchasing. That leaves your money on the table. An exit-intent popup will show when your shoppers intend to leave your site (before go into the payment page). It's a good way to help you collect subscribers. You can consider adding an Increase Checkout Rate With Coupon automation by EnageeMessage for your store. 

I know It would be hard at the beginning. Most other businesses would be the same as you in the past, and now they are successful. So be strong! I found your store very clean and easy to navigate. It's a great start. I hope some of these ideas help you out, please feel free to reach back. Wish you good luck with your online business!