Traffic but no sales

mysizesugar
Tourist
5 0 3

Launched in April of 2021, traffic but no sales. Any suggestions?

Replies 6 (6)
mysizesugar
Tourist
5 0 3

Yes, speaking with a Fiverr now on my project, but thanks anyway

mysizesugar
Tourist
5 0 3

thanks

Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
923 95 157

Hey @mysizesugar.

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you be able to share the URL to your store? As this will allow us to take a closer look at the online store and provide feedback.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mysizesugar
Tourist
5 0 3
flareAI
Shopify Partner
718 62 199

Hello @mysizesugar,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Set the Home link in the header menu correctly
2. Add a detailed product description on product pages.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. The social media links in the footer are set incorrectly. Add correct social media pages as it increases the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not. flareAI also helps to get your new products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel.

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @mysizesugarThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I have reviewed your store and here is the feedback:

- Add a section of the trending products. 

- On the product page, add a add to cart button above the buy it now button. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.