Looking for feedback on my store. I currently have my ads running but for some reason my traffic isn't converting into any sales.
If this was your website what would you change?
(Link the ad takes you too)
Hi @bars ,
This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. After looking into your store, I have some comments below:
1. Make a sticky header
A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and the most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website, like this:
2. Make the CTA more outstanding
There is a fact that you have 5 seconds to draw visitors’ attention at a first glance and keep them on your site. Therefore, this is a chance to make visitors stay, nudge them to click on the CTA, and make purchase decisions.
You can consider making the Add to cart button in different colors and adding another hover effect for it to appeal to visitors to click on.
3. Item Alignment
The product lists are not well-aligned with each other since some products have long titles, some products have reviews and some do not, etc. You can make them align in one line to make the site more professional.
4. Include both User rating average and number of ratings
Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product at the first place can quickly build your credibility.
5. Showcase your Instagram or other social profiles
As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. Display social media such as Instagram and constantly update the feed.
Victor - PageFly team
Hi @bars .
This is QuickCEP, an automated and refined marketing software that can help you boost sales.
Very glad to hear from you. With the development of information technologies, there are lot of ways to get E-books online (even for free, like z-library .etc), which strongly weaken the competitiveness of your products. I strongly recommend you think through whether this E-book industry is a blue ocean or not. Continuously, here are some of the suggestions that I could provide after I checked your webpage:
Your banner is not attractive enough. Customers will only spend a few seconds on banners, one quick glance will leave them an overall impression. The function of banners is to create an immersive atmosphere. As a store that sells E-books, I strongly recommend you to change it into a picture that could quickly provide your customers with the sense of concentration or create an atmosphere that is helpful for letting people know the importance of forex, rather than description words that reveal the purpose of reading these books. This is not a vivid way to present your product with a banner and won't help to boost sales.
Emphasize the key selling point
I noticed that your website concludes the series courses that related to forex. There isn't any introduction that has been presented on the webpage. I didn't even know there was a relative course until I saw the navigation bar. It's recommended at least to introduce it on the homepage. Make sure that a structured curriculum (forex course) is your unique selling point, not just a list of books.
Find target customers
Realizing that you are selling E-books that are relevant to forex would help to clarify your target customers. You might find them on business forums, Blogs or even social media groups. Post your product information on these platforms, especially emphasize the effect of your books and make attractive pictures or ads to attract your customers to enter your webpage to browse.
Content marketing is time-consuming, but it is a way with long-lasting effects. You can create content that include product information, it might also be attractive. And add links of your website in the content. and post these contents in the vertical community of the industry. If customers are interested in your product, they will follow your link to your website. If the introduction page of your website is attractive, there is a possibility that the customers will purchase your products and form conversion.
If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept solution.
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Not enough Payment Gateways. In order to make maximum sales, provide your customers with a multitude of payment options. International and local. Google Pay is missing from your payment options. Please include.
- Add more details about the product. Like: number of pages, Kindle compatible, Audio Book option, etc.
- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also build trust on your website.
- No Social Media Icons on Home Page? This helps bring in more traffic to your store.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as its scoring 54 on mobiles and 92 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking. Even though desktop speed is good. Remember that customers browse through their phones.
As for Sales, please check for the following probabilities:
- Are customers adding items to cart?
- Are customer abandoning their cart?
- Are your products priced competitively?
- Among your policies on the footer, I don't see a return policy. What happens if the customer receives a damaged product?
- Remember that most customers are not tech savvy. So explain to them how they are to find their E-book in their collection after the purchase.
- Consider a Micro Influencer to help you out with your initial sales. They should be affordable for you.
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to connect us if you have any questions or want a free website audit! Email address mentioned below.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
PS: I also found this warning message when trying a purchase. Pic below:
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.
If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know
I would like to give you some suggestions regarding your store here.
1. Adding product reviews help build trust and loyalty, and most consumers will look for feedback before making a purchase decision.
2. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
Also display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
5. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
6. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
7. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
It's wise to invest 10-30% of revenue back into ads. But up to 40% of paid ads are clicked by competitor bots, according to Adobe research. Every marketing channel demands more $$$, except one. Consumers trust organic sales channels like Google. flareAI will help to scale your site sustainably at NO added Staffing expenses, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces. Single click start!
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023