Traffic but very few conversions

whimsicalmind3
1 0 4

Can someone please check out my website?  I cannot figure out why I am getting traffic, but very few conversions?  Thanks in advance!

https://thewhimsicalmind.com

Replies 11 (11)
Santos_miles
Excursionist
44 2 5

Through the experience i have, i also have lot of visitors but low conversions but once i found out i need to apply email marketing automation for my store, it has really help a lot to have more conversions through it

isaacwinner
Tourist
5 0 1

with my experience in shopify marketing and promotion > in this type of situation you are of not getting sales it might be because you are not implementing the right marketing that go in line with your products .THANKS

Nia
Shopify Staff
172 15 24

Hi, @!

I have taken a look at your website and would like to highlight a couple of things that stand out to me -

• Consistent Colour Palette - The combination of colours on your website are friendly to the eye and capture the overall theme of your store niche. It makes for a pleasant experience on the website.

• Easy Navigation - Your website is clear and concise, making it a smooth experience around the website. All basic features of a website such as products, contact us and FAQ are all within sight and will avoid less confusion amongst your customers.

In order to help out with conversion, I would like to provide a couple of resources. You can use an app called Replay Site Recorder & Surveys to see a recording of shoppers’ sessions. You'll be able to see how your customers navigate and interact with your store, including what items they look at. Doing this could help you find (and fix) potential areas viewers may be getting stuck and help reduce the amount of abandoned carts on your site. We also have a great Shopify blog with tips on Optimizing your Conversion Rate.

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

waytoapps
Navigator
471 37 189

Hello @whimsicalmind3 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon for a professional look, also it helps to find your store when customer had multiple stores in their browser.

Organize header section with minimizing empty space, around the store logo. As there are lot of space exists, try to minimize it so that rest of the page flows better.

Add a nice hero banner with Shop Now(CTA). It gives good impression when customer lands on the Homepage.

Add About us page to both Header and footer sections.

Promote your products on social platforms and provide those links on the footer section.

Make social links open on new tab.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
DanSP
Shopify Partner
161 12 41

hi @whimsicalmind3, I have looked at your site, and here are some of my feedbacks:

• Reduce blank space on your header in the logo section
  • Change the background of add to cart button so you draw attention to it
  • Add a trust badge below Add to cart section
  • Add legal pages: Terms of Services, Privacy Policy.
Dan from Ryviu
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
645 60 246

Hi @whimsicalmind3 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope that they are helpful to you!

1. Homepage

The first thing you should improve on your homepage is to optimize the header. It is now a bit large and cover-up more than half of the screen when I view your site on my laptop.  Besides, you should make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily access all important sections of your site. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available.

Plus, it is necessary to add a hero banner on your homepage. The banner is one of the first things customers see on your site so it plays crucial roles in showcasing what you sell and igniting customers’ curiosity about your products. A CTA button on the banner will lead customers straight to a specific product page and speed up their buying process effectively.

Moreover, I recommend you to put a Quick add to cart button on all your products displayed on the homepage. This tool will make it simple to shorten customer buying processes and lead sales quickly. 

If you want to activate quick add to cart, sticky cart, sticky bar button on your site, try out Advanced Sticky Add To Cart app for free

2. Product page

I see that you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
flareAI
Shopify Partner
444 38 140

Hello @whimsicalmind3,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Best Sellers' to help customers keep updated on your store products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media stores is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. logo is an important part of your company's brand, and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Scale your site at no cost per click. flareAI finds opportunities on multiple free (NO pay-per-click) sales channels like Google Search and delivers conversions. Grow your store presence on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

sales_booster47
1 0 0

sincerely your store looks amazing but your store is lacking effective klaviyo email marketing automation to target the traffic and turn them in to customer 

LimeSpotGuru
Shopify Partner
60 1 8

Hi @whimsicalmind3 

LimeSpot Personalizer App could help with your conversion rate for your website. We use AI to recommend different products based on user's profiles and browsing history.

Our recommendation box conversion rates are 3 to 5 times higher than standard navigation and we are the #1 App for increasing basket size in Shopify platform.

We offer 14 days free trial and our plans start at $10/month (pricing based on your monthly sales). Let me know if you're interested. I can help you with the installation and setup.

Cheers,
Michelle @LimeSpot_guru

- Personalize your website, recommendations, upsell and cross sell with our Personalizer app
- Generate more sales and ROAS with our Google Shopping Ads app
- Visit our blog for tips on how to grow your ecommerce business