Traffic with no sales

Stopandlook
2 0 2

Hello , could you please check why I’m not getting any sales since 4 months I ran ads lately I got 400 visitors per day few added to cart but no sales . 
my website :

www.stop-and-look-.com 

I think I fixed everything! 
please I need assistance 

thank you 

Replies 7 (7)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @Stopandlook ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will get my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
Stopandlook
2 0 2

Thank you for your time , 

could you please recommend how can I fix the badges ? I didn’t get you ! 

I will make a blog asap 

any other advices I’m open to learn 🙏🏻

thank you again 

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @Stopandlook 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Improve store logo, which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Promote your products in  social media and provide those Icons on footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @Stopandlook 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Since you have traffic of 400 visits per day but no sales, it means customers don't find your store reliable enough to make a purchase. Therefore, I would suggest working on building customer trust and social proof. Consider implementing more eCommerce marketing tools for better conversions.

First of all, I would recommend you to check web analytics to see how people behave on your site. I suppose one of the reasons for experiencing low conversion rates could be that visitors don’t trust you. Therefore, attach to your store widget with real customer photo reviews for social proof. 

Additionally, you can consider the Referral program in order to give your existing customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you get your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. Reward both parties and increase traffic to your Shopify store.  

Add Wishlist. Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various gadget options, I recommend adding a Wishlist for user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Implement Social Login, so yourcustomers can log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup through social media, which makes your store user-friendly. Meanwhile gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

22.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  5 great features: Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. Test Growave during the free trial period.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

In case you have questions, please do not hesitate to book a free demo call by clicking here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Dami_mond
Shopify Partner
83 0 9

Hello @Stopandlook 

Thank you for bringing this to our notice and I will be willing to help you as regards this.

My name is Damimond,I am a Shopify Partner.I understand how you feel having a website for 4 months and not having a single sale.I checked your website and found out that it needs further customization.

1. Domain Name: Domain name is the address of your website that people type in the browser URL bar to visit your website. In simple terms, if your website was a house, then your domain name will be its address.

After analysing your website domain name,it does not pass the test for a good website domain.The qualities of a good website domain name are:

a. It must be easy to type

b. It must be easy to remember

c. It must not have special characters like hyphen(-),Comma(-),Brackets,etc

Your website domain name failed the test and here are some suggestions I have for you; Stopnlooks.com,Stopndlook.com

NB; Make sure your website domain name does not have special characters.

2. I checked out the website and the logo needs further design.A logo is a symbol made up of text and images that identifies a business. A good logo shows what a company does and what the brand values. Logo design is all about creating the perfect visual brand mark for a company.

logo shop.PNG

Your logo is not giving the right impression a customer needs to buy products on the store.

The 5 characteristics of a website logo are:

• Simple. Simple logos are the ones people can recognize as soon as they see them.
  • Scalable. A great logo should be simple enough to be able to be scaled down or up and still look good.
  • Memorable / Impactful. A great logo should be impactful.
  • Versatile
  • Relevant.

You need to get a new brand logo.

3. Collections: I will commend you for adding products to collections,That's very good of you! and these products need to be added to the homepage which you failed to do.You can check out these great store I worked on in the Fashion niche: Poshaffairsatelier.com and see that the products are arranged in the homepage which creates a good impression on first visit.

4. Slides: A slider is a term that refers to a slideshow on a website. An example of a slider can be a revolving carousel that displays products or photos. Web designers can incorporate sliders into all kinds of sites, but they are most useful for businesses wanting to show relevant content or showcase professional portfolios.

This is supposed to be at this section of your website as shown:sliders.PNG

4. Images: I will commend you for the images. You have done a great job!

5. Legal Pages: You have added some great pages to your store such as Terms of Service,About Us,Refund Policy but you lack important pages such as Contact Us,Disclaimer,Privacy Policy.

6. Social Media: Kudos to you for adding social media links to your store,It is a great way for your customers to trust your brand.

7. Add trust badges: A trust badge is a badge or seal that you place on your website that is meant to instill trust in your potential customers.These trust badges let website visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers.

download.jfif

8. Cart: You made mention of cart in your request and an abandoned cart is when someone adds to cart but does not check out. 

It’s important to note that abandoned carts are to be expected. The average abandon cart rate is 68%. This may seem high to you, but once you understand that it’s just part of the eComm game, you can look at what to do to decrease your abandon cart rate and get more sales on your website. 

The number of customers adding to cart must not be too much on a website and how many carts do you have and have you tried to reach out to them by automating your store?

Kindly provide answers to this and i hope my tips help.If you got everything right.Kindly mark it as solution and i will be willing to help you achieve great result.

If you have any questions,kindly send me a private message on whatsapp;https://bit.ly/3FMd8SG

Thanks.

Shopify Partner
UpPromote
Shopify Partner
142 2 16

Hi @Stopandlook,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - We are the no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store. I am happy here to share some experience and suggestions for your online store. And I truly hope that they are useful and helpful for you in improving your sales performance. 

I totally you are just starting your business. Firstly, congratulation for your first step. It would be hard at the beginning. Most other business would be same as you when beginning, and now they are successful. So be patient!

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• The layout of the page is clear

• You divide your products into different categories.

• You include enough information for customer in the footer

• The information of each product is clear and detailed

However, here are some suggestions for improvement and I hope you find it useful:

1. Setting a sticky menu 

If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky. This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar at anytime. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 21.31.52.png

2. Adding product reviews. 

Customers will spend their to read user reviews more than they read product descriptions.  So try to add some reviews of your products to your homepage. It will strongly help to increase customer's reliability to your products. You can use product review apps so support you to do it. 

3. Marketing strategy

With the marketing strategy, you should spend first priority to find the methods which brings positive results with no risky and low cost. It much better for you at this time. Running ads such as Facebook ads, Instagram ads, even Google ads are popular methods to viral your products faster. However, you should consider it because it is not really a potential choice for starters. The reason is that you might cost a lost of money to run for long term. In some specific case, if it don't bring positive traffics for you, you also need to pay fee to maintain them. We know it because we know many customers get same issues. 

My recommendation is that you should think about another safer and suitable methods for your business. Affiliate marketing could be a good option for your.  Affiliate marketing is a marketing model which allows you to connect with various affiliates, and then they will use their advertising sources such as social media channels, websites, blogs, etc, to promote your products. You only need to pay affiliate commission whenever a customer makes a purchase via the unique link or coupon associated with their recommendation.

How to publish your affiliate registration on your menu bar?

You can add the affiliate registration form on the shop menu, so any visitors who visit your site can easily approach your affiliate campaign.

Your affiliate can create an account and log in right in your shop, which is really simple and convenient.

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 21.31.52.png

The advantages of affiliate Marketing compared with other methods

1. Low investment but high cost effective

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

In fact, whereas a poor marketing campaign that sends you low quality results will still need to be paid for, even if you make no sales. However, affiliate marketing ensures your marketing is cost effective and helps to reduce the risk of “leaking out” money for an uncertain market. 

2. Make extra income

The main advantage of affiliate marketing is that the income is entirely performance-based. This is because affiliates are only paid a commission when a purchase has taken place. That means if the affiliates have an ineffective campaign, it won’t affect your budget. 

The affiliates understand that driving huge traffic of potential customers will help to increase sales conversion. For this reason, the affiliates will spend much effort to build effective social platforms, promotion or boosting posts of your products in a better way to attract customers. The more efficiently they work, the more commission they generate, and the more sales you earn. 

UpPromote_1-1634135694657.png

3. Brand Awareness

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know. For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

4. SEO Value

Publishers (the affiliates) link to your website to send traffic your way. Provided they aren’t spammy, these links are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

5. Customer Data

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing provides you valuable data and insight into how, where and why your customers are buying, which you can then use to make smarter marketing decisions in the future across other channels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing 

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing

flareAI
Shopify Partner
712 61 198

Hello @Stopandlook,

I've taken a look at your store and the design is very professional and well done. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. 
5. Add the correct youtube account link in the footer social media icons
6. No need to add the email newsletter section twice (at the end of home page)
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Fully Automated Free Sales Machine! Your customers trust Google Search, it is more credible than paid ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels like Google Search.

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!