Hey everyone, we have been struggling to get sales and would like some feedback on our store!
Store link: https://phonehaven-5518.myshopify.com/
FYI: we are configuring the reviews, and making social media accounts and will buy a custom domain soon.
This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app.
Congrats on your new store! From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1. Add favicon to your homepage
Favicon will help your visitors locate a web page more easily. It also plays an important role in conveying trust about your brand.
2. Add the Testimonial section
When you go live and have sales, you can add Testimonials. Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews with both texts and photos to increase the legislation, like this:
3. Add more content in your homepage
3.1. Add blog section
The website has a blog section that provides customers with useful information and tips on choosing the phone accessories. This can be a valuable resource for the ones who are looking to find the suitable phone case, screen protectors, etc
3.2. Add a section about brand history
Adding a brand history section on the homepage can establish credibility, create an emotional connection, provide context, and differentiate from competitors. Sharing the brand's backstory can help visitors understand its legitimacy, reputation, and evolution.
4. Always include quick Add to cart buttons in product lists
It will save customers the trouble of having to click on a product in order to add it to their cart.
5. Add Direct Links to “Shipping Info” in the Footer.
You can consider adding direct stand-alone links to both ‘Shipping Info’ in the footer, as well as direct or indirect links to other secondary site content, because it will help your customers know clearly about the process of shipping a product to them.
Furthermore, pagespeed is extremely crucial for both buyer’s experience and Google ranking, so you could consider Shopify themes made to help you boost Google pagespeed score for your store such as Blum, Refresh, Dawn, etc
Richard | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot. Hope you are having a good day.
Having taken a close look at your store, I believe that below suggestions could help drive sales.
1. Add favicon to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open. Also it will add overall branding consistency and their absence might be seen as unprofessional.
2. Enhance your product pages by including a comprehensive and informative product description that highlights the key features and benefits of your product. This will entice potential buyers to make a purchase.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
5. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
7. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
I hope this is useful.
We have analyzed your store and believe it has great potential, but some minor issues need to be addressed to improve further and increase sales.
We've outlined these issues below, along with our recommendations on how to address them:
If you need any help or guidance with implementing these changes, please don't hesitate to contact us or any other Shopify expert agency for assistance.
Thank you for the opportunity to provide feedback on your store, and we wish you all the best with your business endeavors.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023