Trouble Shooting

TravisDare
1 0 0

When i try to visit my website I get a message that reads

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from (my website) (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).

Can anyone advise me on how to fix this issue

Replies 2 (2)
Diamond_11
Excursionist
20 0 24

Hello @TravisDare 

I have gone through your post and all i can say is that you should try to reload or close your tab and reopen your website, let me know if there is any changes so we can think of doing another way

Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 55 74

Hello @TravisDare!

This is Lana from Shopify. 

What you're describing sounds like an issue with your domain's SSL certificate.
The first thing you should do here is check your domain in the Online store > Domains section of your Shopify admin as there you will see any errors/issues next to your domain name.

For whatever your findings are, I would recommend you contact our support through this link so we can take a closer look at this for you. The reason that you will need to contact us through there is because we are not currently able to look into your account via the Shopify Community. 

On a side note, I am seeing that this is your first post in the Community - welcome! Is this your first Shopify store also? If so, let me know how you're getting on so far! For cases when you're stuck and you don't have time to contact our support, the Community is a great resource where you can find other merchants such as yourself with similar issues or questions, but as well as that you should also make sure to check out our Shopify Help Centre which has step by step guides and information on all things Shopify.

If you have any further questions here, please feel free to reach out to me here again.

Thanks! -Lana  

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - / Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog