Trouble With Sales - TopLuxe Watches

TopLuxeWatches
1 0 0

Hey Shopify Community,

I launched my watch store (TopLuxe Watches - TopLuxeWatches.com) a few weeks ago. I have over 5,300 sessions and thousands of likes/comments/messages on Facebook and Instagram about my selection of luxury men's and women's watches. In addition, I have invested over $1,000 in Facebook and Instagram ads. I still have yet to make my first sale. I feel as though my website is visually appealing, easing to navigate, and the pricing is more than fair. I have got some feedback that I have a lot of ugly watches (haha), so maybe my watch selection needs to improve but I am still surprised by no sales for all of my marketing efforts. What am I doing wrong? Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 

John

Replies 6 (6)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2482 340 1663

Hi @TopLuxeWatches 

Hope you are doing well. After browsing your store, I have a few comments:

HOME PAGE

- Try adding Add-to-cart button under the Product list: When someone sees the button, they are more likely to click, you can A/B test that and see if it generates more clicks

PageFly_1-1628559338071.png

- Since you have only 1 review over here, I think you may create a testimonial section, rather than show reviews 

PageFly_2-1628559412074.png

Like this one

PageFly_3-1628559502573.png

We have some page templates here https://pagefly.link/cjfjXkvy , you can check it out to find inspiration.

- After the review section above, you may add 1 more banner with CTA button which shows your product: because there is no button on the review section and when the visitors scroll to the final section, you can remind them one more time of the product and tell them what to do.

- I find that you have some watches on sale => you can group them into one collection and show them on the home page as well. It'd be better if you can add a countdown timer to clearly tell when the sale will end to create urgency.

COLLECTION PAGE

- Hover effect for the product image is another idea you may try. If your theme has supported it yet, I hope you may try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder, our Free plan can help you to build 1 customized Home page, 1 customized landing / regular page, 1 customized Product page, 1 customized Collection page, 1 customized Blog post page, so I believe it will come in handy. All our templates are available in the Free plan as well.

PRODUCT PAGE

- With the product on sale, you may add a countdown timer like Sales ends in dd:hh:mm, or something that says Low on stock... they will encourage the visitors to buy soon or they can miss the deal

PageFly_4-1628560064965.png

- In the product description, I think it would be great if you add information about warranty, refund and return, as the product value is quite high and people may want to be safe when buying from you. A section like this would be nice, clearly communicate what you offer and make the visitors trust you more.

PageFly_5-1628560286063.png

If you want to read more about increasing brand credibility for your store, check this practical guide https://pagefly.link/ATbKuPkz

CART PAGE

- 4 buttons that are equally prominent can be confusing for visitors, they don't know where to click, it is more confusing on mobile, you can see:

PageFly_6-1628560411582.png

So I think you may add a message like ShopPay, PayPal and GPay available at checkout, that can be enough

Also, you can add favicon to your store. The tutorial from Shopify is here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon Adding favicon will help your store stand out in the visitors' browser, it's good for branding and create a polished look to your store.

Final words, since you are running Facebook and Instagram ads, make sure the landing page matches the message in your ads, do remarketing ads, they might not buy from you the 1st time but the 2nd and 3rd time, they might.

I really hope my comments bring a bit of helpful information to you. If they are, please give me a 'like'. 

Thank you so much and I wish you the best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @TopLuxeWatches 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. However, it is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
flareAI
Shopify Partner
703 60 194

Hello @TopLuxeWatches,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add About Us and Contact Us as separate pages.
3. Add a form in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. 
6. A FAQ would be useful! 
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not. flareAI helps you to un-hide your products.

Hope this was helpful!
Gina
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @TopLuxeWatchesThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my inputs on your store:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a favicon.

- Make your store visually appealing and attractive. 

- Add a buy now or add to cart button below the product image on the collection page. 

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to let customers take an action.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Hope this helps!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Dizisi
Excursionist
35 0 11

Now advertising does not work as before, push your site among 4 million of the same others is not so easy. The only way out is that you have to have a commodity of which is almost no on the market, and which solves the problem, and then it will be sold well without advertising.

Leah755
Excursionist
15 1 7

Hi,

I'm Leah, I just viewed your website URL (https://www.topluxewatches.com/), and wow! you have gotten a winning product on your Shopify Store. I will like to give some positive feedback and a way forward which will help you in making high sales.

*THE ANNOUNCEMENT BAR- I think it is better if you can remove the sentence "LIMIT TO 1 USE PER CUSTOMER. ONLY 100DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE USING THIS CODE"
*THE STORE LOGO- Maybe you design a more professional and eye-catchy one.
*The STORE BANNER IMAGE- It is not necessary to use a grid banner image. You can classify it into different collections
*NO PRODUCT COLLECTION-You can categorize the products into different collections giving them specific names like FEATURED PRODUCTS, NEWEST ARRIVAL, COLLECTION LISTS...  
*FAVICON- This means Favourite Icon, it helps the store to look more professional and trustworthy.
*Testimonial also

And the theme used for the store does not fit it.

After then your store is good to go

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution