Trying another post for feedback

KowHorse
3 0 0

I don’t know what is wrong with my store.  I am getting good traffic.  Customers are putting in carts but not buying.  My mom and friend have purchased and said the check out was seamless

Google has suspended me for misrepresentation 

Facebook doesn’t like some of my products/ads

pinterest has disapproved my ads/products

Https://www.KowHorseFarm.com

Ive had scammers try and get me to pay them to fix but I declined.

please help me

m

Replies 3 (3)
KyleFlexverk
Excursionist
28 0 8

From what I've read, advertising anything with a religious theme can be tricky on some of the platforms you're having trouble with. All advertising is usually passing through automated filters and keywords are likely banned automatically even when they shouldn't be. If you're having issues on the platforms I would recommend submitting help tickets every week until you can get an answer on why you're products and ads have been blocked.

Regarding your site, are you actively marketing to all of the countries that you list in your shipping policy? I would recommend scaling down to only the areas you are marketing to so it's less of a wall of information. I went through your checkout process and only found out that I would get free shipping once I entered all of my information. I would recommend advertising that somewhere on the product pages that shipping is free and also get your shipping policy updated.

Sometimes it can take quite a while to get your first sale, you say your traffic is good, what number of daily visits are you seeing and how many are adding things to cart?

“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson
KowHorse
3 0 0
Thank you for your feedback. Shopify says I’m in the top 9% of stores that
launched when I did.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @KowHorse, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a sales motivator bar to encourage people to purchase more.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.