Trying to figure out Many things

Shaanjaan
1 0 0

Hi, 

Firstly I'm very new to this, so just opened a store which was set up for me by someone on fivver.

The problems I'm facing is he did not explain which drop shipping app he used to upload the products to my store, any login info for those apps, cannot upload my store to Google business. It's just a complete mess. I cannot get a reply from the guy who built the store. I tried uploading products from Oberlo which show active but not added to my store. Any advice or feedback or help appreciated

Classic-health-spot.myshopify.com

Replies 3 (3)
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3499 234 684

@Shaanjaan wrote:

... just opened a store which was set up for me by someone on fivver.

Did they make you the owner of the store?

Have you read any of the shopify help? documentation help.shopify.com , https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/dropshipping/oberlo 

Have you searched and read through the dropshipping subforum here on the shopiyf community?

You've got a long road ahead of you from this object lesson, rebuild your store yourself or hire professional services or training.

What important thing did you learn this Black Friday?

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a ☕ Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
Shay
Shopify Staff
531 87 105

Hi @Shaanjaan 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums for help. I can understand your concern and confusion in trying to get this all sorted now that your developer is no longer responding to you.

I have a few recommendations on your next steps to help you with your store:

• Gather copies of all communications with the partner and any/all contact information you have for them. 
  • Contact our live support: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for "Store setup" and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 
  • Chat with our live support, let them know what happened and that you would like to report this partner and also receive help with your store.

I would like our support to review the contact information for this developer and see if it links to any active partner accounts on Shopify, as it sounds like this partner didn't uphold their end of the deal. As far as our support goes in assisting you with your store, we should be able to help you review your store account and find out what app is being used to fulfill your products and make sure that all the contact information on file is under your control.

I would also strongly recommend reviewing our Getting Started course to help you with your new store and understanding the platform. Now that the store is under your control (I'm hoping!) it is up to you to learn and manage it appropriately. You can take a look at our getting started course and many others here: Getting Started - Shopify Learn.

If we can help with anything specific, please let us know. Please know that our support through the community forums is limited as we aren't able to authenticate store accounts and review your store admin. But general questions about store setup and online store information is something we can help with. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Lowie57
Tourist
8 0 2

Just have to say, Your image banner is HUGE, and its so blurry and pixelated. That alone would put me off the entire website as its the first impression I got. Maybe make it smaller, or get higher quality photos for it.

Screenshot (39).pngScreenshot (40).png