I am fairly new to having a Shopify store and I'm still learning ways to be successful at it. I have visitors come to my store daily, some buy but most don't and I can't figure out where the disconnect is. I'm still working on getting better pictures and product descriptions but not sure if that's the only problem. Please take a look and feel free to give me your honest feedback and pointers.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
- Add multiple images of the product on the product pages so customers can have a better look at your products.
- Tips for product descriptions:
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners (with call to action button), Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store to make your store engaging & interactive you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you so much for your help. I was able to do most of what you suggested. I'm trying to figure out how to change my cart and search icons and add a trust icon.
Thank you so much for your help