FROM CACHE - en_header

Unable to open the admin in our store is shopify site having issues

HpKathy
2 0 0

I can log in but it does not open to our store with items / customers,   orders, just has a login screen and acknowleges me

Replies 3 (3)
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
734 95 133

Hi, @HpKathy.

To confirm, you're able to login to your Shopify account successfully, but you're not able to get past the login screen? If so, can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end? Just so that we can take a closer look at the situation.

In the meantime, you can also troubleshoot this matter by following the steps below, so that we can rule out any browser caching issues:

• Try to access your Shopify admin via an incognito window
  • Or, you can use your usual browser but to clear the browser's cookies and cache before logging in to your account
  • You can also try another browser. For example, if you're using Safari, you can try to login to your account via Chrome or Firefox
  • You can also try to use another device, such as your mobile or a tablet

Let me know how you get on with this!

I'm also curious to learn more about your store - what do you sell and what are you currently working on for your store?

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

HpKathy
2 0 0
Shopify home page opened the next day, not sure what the problem was but
appears to have resolved itself!

Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
734 95 133

I'm glad to hear that, @HpKathy!

If there's anything that we can further help with, don't hesitate to post back on the Community Forums! Otherwise, our Live Support team can also be contacted via our Help Centre here to help troubleshoot account-specific queries.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog