Updated my Crystal Site- Feedback?

obsidianowl
Tourist
5 0 1

I got so much useful information from here, reddit, and fb groups. How do the updates look? 

www.obsidianowlcrystals.com

Replies 3 (3)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @obsidianowl , 

I have gone through your Store , You have a Pretty Good Collection.

Let me please Share my feedback so that it may help you.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD PRIVACY POLICY : A privacy policy is one of the most important documents on any website. It details your company's views and procedures on the information collected from visitors.
Visitors have a right to know what information you are collecting. It may be obvious that you are collecting personal details by asking them to complete a form, but you should make it clear. You should also include information logged by your servers, such as hostnames and IP addresses.

Privacy policy is technically a legal document, great effort should be made to craft a document that is both accurate and easy to understand, obscuring hidden clauses in reams of text is not acceptable.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback . Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

Also , I Suggest you to add Wishlist .

--> ADD WISHLIST: A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

Apart from these things your Store is pretty perfect. Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @obsidianowlThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:

Some good points of your store:

• easy to navigate
  • good layout
  • visually appealing

- On the product page, add multiple images of the products below the product page.

- Increase the viewport of the store. The viewport is the user's visible area of a web page.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope this helps! Overall, your store looks good. You can start implementing the above suggestions in your store. It will help you to drive conversions and will get consistent sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

POP-UPS

You should never use entry pop-ups.

They do more damage to user experience than just about anything other than load times.

When someone enters your site, they enter with a goal and an idea and you break their train of thought and take them out of that zone with your pop-up.

You’re putting up a barrier between your visitors and the information they’re seeking.

And exit pop-ups destroy brand credibility, it's a lot like spamming … it works but in the long run it’ll destroy your reputation.

They make you seem needy and insecure.

Ethan Zuckerman, the creator of the pop-ups apologized for creating one of the most hated tools online.

It makes for a bad user experience. And it's a bad marketing practice.

The fact that pop-up blockers are built into browsers prove this.

After market ad-blockers confirm it.

Get rid of the pop-ups and force yourself to build a stronger, healthier content strategy.

Social Media Links

Links to social media sites just makes no sense.

1.) They bleed pagerank and hurt your Google’s rankings.
2.) They could get you fined in California and more states are following.
3.) And they send your traffic to a site you don’t control.

You want to get traffic from the social media sites and not send traffic to the social media sites.

And tests by major corporations have shown that they actually hurt more than they help with regards to likes and shares. And that's the only reason for having them.

Social media sites are a tool for getting traffic and nothing else.

The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites.

Your bleeding link juice, sending traffic to places you don’t control and could get finned because of it.

Your goal once on the site should be to convert them into a customer and not to get a like or share on social media site.

Likes and shares on social media sites should come from the people that are currently on the social media sites and not from people on your site ready to make a purchase.