Very low conversion rate

Delia3
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello,
my shop has a high traffic but a very low conversion rate and many abandoned carts and canceled payment processes. I think I have done a lot to improve it, but it simply doenst get better.

Maybe some of you guys can share his thoughts.

Store

deliawhisky.de 

Thank you very much

Delia

Replies 7 (7)
Delia3
Tourist
4 0 2

I do google ads (seems people are just clicking on it but not buying), additionally I have a pretty good site on ebay (people are smart enough to go to my shop directly) and there are many sites you can do ads for free. 
SEO is at the beginning, but improving the visibility.

Delia3
Tourist
4 0 2

I have most of these functionalities. Doesnt look like my page was checked.

Delia3
Tourist
4 0 2

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3017

Hi @Delia3,

This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:

HOME PAGE

1> Make your CTA buttons more attractive

All the Call to action buttons need to add hover state to make user feel these buttons are active and clickable

For example, when the mouse hovers over the button will change color, zoom out,... In this case, your buttons changed the color but it looks close to the normal state.

PageFlyVictor_0-1672198576429.png

PageFlyVictor_1-1672198576193.png

2> Add “Add to cart” buttons

The Add to Cart button is the most critical thing we recommend you include. Users will be able to fill up their shopping carts in one session and then complete the purchase transaction without entering the product page. It will undoubtedly increase your conversion.

Currently, your customers will need to hover their mouse over the product image to see the Add to cart button, which potentially affects their buying decisions.

PageFlyVictor_2-1672198576284.png

3> Consider switching to different font

Since your main products are liquor, therefore the font you use should be more classic. The Verdana Pro is sans serif font, which is often used in digital publications because of the lack of decorative embellishments. You could consider changing the serif fonts since this font is more formal than sans-Serif.

PageFlyVictor_3-1672198575288.png

You may also add the following sections to your homepage to increase conversions:

• Increase sales by emphasizing your featured products: when the homepage failed to adequately emphasize why the business and its products were unique, subjects quickly lost interest in the brand and were more likely to leave the site.
  • Include social proof/testimonials on your homepage to boost brand credibility.
  • Add your brand's story/feature to increase interaction.
  • Run promotion/ads campaigns to reach your target audiences.

PRODUCT PAGE

1> Include both User rating average and number of ratings

Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product at the first place can quickly build your credibility

PageFlyVictor_4-1672198576277.png

2> Display a minimum of 5-6 reviews by default, with the ability to “Load More”

As previously mentioned, reviews are extremely significant when making a "Buying" decision; hence, showing 5-6 reviews as defaults will not only increase your brand's credibility, but will also keep the page responsive. 

PageFlyVictor_5-1672198575030.png

3> Add cross-sale items 

Cross-selling is advantageous for a variety of reasons:

• There is no effect on the original purchase. Cross-selling after purchase allows customers to add more items to their cart without jeopardizing their original order's conversion. There is no interruption to the customer's original sales funnel
  • The conversion rate has improved. Because buyers don't have to enter their payment information again, one-click post-purchase upsells convert better.

PageFlyVictor_6-1672198575037.png

Hope it helps and happy selling!

Warm regards,

Victor | PageFly Team

banned
SAN_MSWEB
Shopify Expert
872 109 112

Hi @Delia3!

I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).

Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!

Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:

- Create a Wishlist Icon next to the Customer Profile icon so customers can save purchases for later.

- Since you are selling items which are fragile. Place Trust Badges on your home page that promise the customer that their purchases will reach them in perfect condition. This should help sales.

- Product page doesn't have a reviews section. This also builds trust on your website. Home Page testimonials are fine.

- Use a Currency converter so customers can view your products in their currency.

- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- You should also check out the 'Terms and Conditions Pro+' App from the Shopify App store for handling all your terms and conditions. The app comes with a host of features built to serve merchants such as you.

Msweb_Sid_3-1672206066872.png

- Add a Live Chat feature so customers can clear their doubts about a purchase. This too boosts sales. 

- Consider Cross Sales to tell the customer which product can be experienced better with another product.

- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as per PageSpeed Insights as your site is scoring 56 on mobiles and 86 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking.

That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want a free website audit! Email address mentioned below in the signature.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!

Best of luck and Regards!

MS Web Designer

Shopify Experts.

If it’s helpful to you, please mark it as a solution.  

Need Help with Shopify Design, Migration, Speed, or Custom tasks?  
email: hi@mswebdesigner.com
Try Our Conversion Booster app to get more sales | Connect Our Founder Linkedin

QuickCEP-
Trailblazer
201 19 78

Hi @Delia3 ,

This is QuickCEP, an automated and refined marketing software that can help you boost sales.

The overall vibe of your webpage is pretty, and it looks like you provide a lot of products to your customers. But there are some small problems that need to be mentioned. Hope this could help to boost your sales.

Language setting

Even if I changed the language of the website to English, it still pops-up a window in Deutsch. I know the meaning of this window is asking me to leave my email here, but this could sometime lead to confusion for a visitor who might be your potential customer.

QuickCEP_0-1672209941478.png

Also, when I’m trying to check out, the language of the webpage that pop-up is Deutsch too. I know I could change the language until I scroll the webpage to the bottom. Put this at the top of the website if it’s possible or link the language setting of checking out page with the homepage.

QuickCEP_1-1672209941486.png

Add Back to Top button

• Improved navigation. A "back to top" button allows users to easily return to the top of the page, which can be especially helpful if they have scrolled down a long page or if they have become lost within your website.

• Enhanced user experience. A "back to top" button helps to improve the overall user experience by making it easier for users to find what they are looking for and by reducing the amount of time they have to spend scrolling up and down the page.

Add the CTA button

By making it easy for users to add items to their cart from the homepage, you can potentially increase sales by reducing the number of steps required to complete a purchase.

Adding a "shopping cart" or "add to cart" button to the homepage can help to improve the overall user experience by making it easy for users to add items to their cart and by providing them with a clear indication of what items are available for purchase.

A "shopping cart" or "add to cart" button is especially useful for mobile users, as it can be more difficult to navigate to other pages on a smaller screen. Also, these CTA buttons could help to create a more cohesive and professional look for your website.

QuickCEP_2-1672209941509.png

If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept solution.

Best Regards,

QuickCEP

QuickCEP -is an application to help you boost the sales, it includes the functions of social media chat, Live Chat, Popup, Email, marketing automation, CDP, etc.
Now,fill in the invitation code with ‘10KE’ , when registering QuickCEP , get 10,000-emails each month
-and 1-year-free-trial .
Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

Hello, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how it could be improved.

1) There should be a FAQ page on the homepage. This would help provide answers to questions that customers would most likely have about the store.

2) There should be sections for best sellers and latest arrivals on the homepage. This would help to get customers familiar with products that will likely catch their fancy.

3) You should show customers what others are doing in your store. This would help motivate them to take actions of their own in the store. This in turn would help boost your store’s conversion rate. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders 

I wish you and your business the best of luck!