my shop has a high traffic but a very low conversion rate and many abandoned carts and canceled payment processes. I think I have done a lot to improve it, but it simply doenst get better.
Maybe some of you guys can share his thoughts.
Thank you very much
I do google ads (seems people are just clicking on it but not buying), additionally I have a pretty good site on ebay (people are smart enough to go to my shop directly) and there are many sites you can do ads for free.
SEO is at the beginning, but improving the visibility.
This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1> Make your CTA buttons more attractive
All the Call to action buttons need to add hover state to make user feel these buttons are active and clickable
For example, when the mouse hovers over the button will change color, zoom out,... In this case, your buttons changed the color but it looks close to the normal state.
2> Add “Add to cart” buttons
The Add to Cart button is the most critical thing we recommend you include. Users will be able to fill up their shopping carts in one session and then complete the purchase transaction without entering the product page. It will undoubtedly increase your conversion.
Currently, your customers will need to hover their mouse over the product image to see the Add to cart button, which potentially affects their buying decisions.
3> Consider switching to different font
Since your main products are liquor, therefore the font you use should be more classic. The Verdana Pro is sans serif font, which is often used in digital publications because of the lack of decorative embellishments. You could consider changing the serif fonts since this font is more formal than sans-Serif.
You may also add the following sections to your homepage to increase conversions:
1> Include both User rating average and number of ratings
Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product at the first place can quickly build your credibility
2> Display a minimum of 5-6 reviews by default, with the ability to “Load More”
As previously mentioned, reviews are extremely significant when making a "Buying" decision; hence, showing 5-6 reviews as defaults will not only increase your brand's credibility, but will also keep the page responsive.
3> Add cross-sale items
Cross-selling is advantageous for a variety of reasons:
Hope it helps and happy selling!
Victor | PageFly Team
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Create a Wishlist Icon next to the Customer Profile icon so customers can save purchases for later.
- Since you are selling items which are fragile. Place Trust Badges on your home page that promise the customer that their purchases will reach them in perfect condition. This should help sales.
- Product page doesn't have a reviews section. This also builds trust on your website. Home Page testimonials are fine.
- Use a Currency converter so customers can view your products in their currency.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- You should also check out the 'Terms and Conditions Pro+' App from the Shopify App store for handling all your terms and conditions. The app comes with a host of features built to serve merchants such as you.
- Add a Live Chat feature so customers can clear their doubts about a purchase. This too boosts sales.
- Consider Cross Sales to tell the customer which product can be experienced better with another product.
- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as per PageSpeed Insights as your site is scoring 56 on mobiles and 86 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking.
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want a free website audit! Email address mentioned below in the signature.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
Hi @Delia3 ,
This is QuickCEP, an automated and refined marketing software that can help you boost sales.
The overall vibe of your webpage is pretty, and it looks like you provide a lot of products to your customers. But there are some small problems that need to be mentioned. Hope this could help to boost your sales.
Even if I changed the language of the website to English, it still pops-up a window in Deutsch. I know the meaning of this window is asking me to leave my email here, but this could sometime lead to confusion for a visitor who might be your potential customer.
Also, when I’m trying to check out, the language of the webpage that pop-up is Deutsch too. I know I could change the language until I scroll the webpage to the bottom. Put this at the top of the website if it’s possible or link the language setting of checking out page with the homepage.
Add Back to Top button
Add the CTA button
By making it easy for users to add items to their cart from the homepage, you can potentially increase sales by reducing the number of steps required to complete a purchase.
Adding a "shopping cart" or "add to cart" button to the homepage can help to improve the overall user experience by making it easy for users to add items to their cart and by providing them with a clear indication of what items are available for purchase.
A "shopping cart" or "add to cart" button is especially useful for mobile users, as it can be more difficult to navigate to other pages on a smaller screen. Also, these CTA buttons could help to create a more cohesive and professional look for your website.
If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept solution.
Hello, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how it could be improved.
1) There should be a FAQ page on the homepage. This would help provide answers to questions that customers would most likely have about the store.
2) There should be sections for best sellers and latest arrivals on the homepage. This would help to get customers familiar with products that will likely catch their fancy.
3) You should show customers what others are doing in your store. This would help motivate them to take actions of their own in the store. This in turn would help boost your store’s conversion rate. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders
I wish you and your business the best of luck!
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023