View my store

buddadae
2 0 0

Hi Shopify ,

I would like to ask if someone can view my store to just to make sure it looks appealing to customers . Also I would like to create an additional store . Can I do that when I already have one store with shopify ?? 

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 167

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. We'd be happy to take a look at your store and provide some constructive feedback based on what we see, would you mind sharing your store URL with us? 

In terms of opening a second store, you are allowed to create as many stores with Shopify as you wish! What I would suggest, particularly if this is your first store, is to focus on building up the first store initially, then when you've learned all there is to know about the platform and selling online, you could open a second store using everything you've learned. 

Is the second store in an entirely different product niche? Let me know your thoughts! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

buddadae
2 0 0

Hi Cal,

Yes the additional store is totally different from my Fitness Health Store .

I will create and work on it before I decide to launch it.

My initial store is Buddadae.com

0 Likes

Hi @buddadae 

I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment. Your store looks quite professional and beautiful, and I like your products.

Add a favicon to your store.

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. Home page 

1.1 Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page. 

1.2 Add a call to action button on the image banner

BuddaDae Unique Deals On Unique Garments – Budda Dae 2020-10-14 16-53-50.png

•  A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.
  • You also need to invest in the image quality so customers feel good when they visit your store. This helps to make your store more professional and increase the trust.

1.3 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

You can consult my store home page here if you want to have more ideas.

1.4 Add a newsletter

This is a good way to keep customers updated with your store and stay connecting with them by adding a newsletter so they can submit their email to your store and you can send them interesting updates about blogs, promotions, sales, etc.

1.5 Adding direct links for the "Return Policies" And "Shipping Infor" on the footer

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is important because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://buddadae.com/collections/fit-detox-tea-1

2.1 Collection Description

Fit Detox Tea – Budda Dae 2020-10-14 16-57-48.png

You should use the bullet points and block of text and highlight them with the bold style. 

You also need to focus on optimizing SEO as well.

2.2 Change the layout to the Grid view instead of the List view 

By changing into the Grid view, customers can see a whole and general view and compare products easily.

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 167

I can see that you've received some great feedback so far, and some of my main points may overlap, but it's because they are important. Here are some points you could consider for your store: 

• Enhance your navigation in order to improve the user's experience on your store. 
  • Your banner is quite pixelated, and you need to add a call to action on it, if you are going to stick with the full-size banner. 
  • You should look to add a favicon to your browser tabs. 
  • You have some wonderful collections set up on your landing page, but why not highlight some of your key products? Those golden, best-selling products are going to anchor your store. 
  • Why have you opted to have no footer? 
  • You should work to write more engaging product descriptions and clean up the messy formatting.
  • Have you considered some in-house photography? 

Have you developed a marketing plan yet? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Growave
Shopify Partner
1104 34 379

Hi @buddadae !

Add a favicon

Add login sing on the header of the homepage. Add "subscribe to the newsletter" on the footer of the homepage. 

Your hero banner is low-quality, choose with the high-quality, that will resonate well with your brand. Do not forget to add clear CTAs - they help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes