Was charged $30 when i shouldn't have

brayangl
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello I was charged today for 30$ on a shopify subscription which I don't understand since I took part of the free trial shopify offers for three months but I did not use the account at all and realized the the 30$ charge fee was going to be charged today. With this in mind i closed my shopify account yesterday to not be charged but today I was still charged $30 even though I had already closed my account.

Replies 2 (2)

OneCommerce
Shopify Partner
253 19 108

Hello @brayangl ,

We are OneExperts from OneCommerce and we're here to support you.

If you closed your Shopify account and were still charged for a subscription fee, it's possible that the charge was for a pre-existing subscription or for a feature that you had added during your free trial.

• Check your account history: check your account history. You should be able to see the details of the charge, including the date it was made, the amount, and the reason for the charge.
  • Contact Shopify Support: contact Shopify Support as soon as possible. They will be able to look into the issue and provide more information.
  • Request a refund: be sure to provide as much information as possible to Shopify Customer Support and request them a refund.

Hope we can help you with this. If you need any further support or want to know more how to optimize your store site, hit us up at julia@onecommerce.io to get the fastest support.

Found our reply helpfu? Please hit the Like Button or mark it as Accepted Solution to let us know, it means a lot to us.

Best regards,

OneCommerce team.

OneCommerce - The Ultimate eCommerce Solution Platform
We offer 12+ solutions to help increase traffic, maximize conversion rates and generate better revenue for more than 500,000 eCommerce merchants worldwide.

Get know us at: Website | Blog | FAQ | Contact us

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @brayangl!

Thanks for sharing your query with us here in the Shopify Community.

If you have successfully closed down your account yourself we can take a look to see if it might be possible to refund your most recent subscription invoice.

In order to review this, we would just need to have you reach out for account support via our Help Centre here.

There we'll be able to access and discuss your account securely and see if it would be possible to grant a refund in the circumstances.

Do let us know if there's anything else we can help out with should you choose to return to Shopify in the future! 

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog