We Could Not Verify Your Credit Card. Transaction Declined.

We Could Not Verify Your Credit Card. Transaction Declined.

igorlevashov
Tourist
6 0 3

My card was declined when Shopify tried to charge me for shipping fees and after that just put my store on hold (it says "The store is unavailable").  My card is a Wells Fargo credit card  and I've been using it for almost 6 month on Shopify and  I use this card in other places and does not have any problems. Now, it is been almost 3 days they trying to fix the problem, I got a message that my store is active but I need to pay fees, I tried to pay with PayPal  now (same credit card), it declined, and my store is locked again. I have pending orders there, some returns, but my customer can't even check the status. 

Replies 2 (2)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1885 212 337

Hello there, @igorlevashov. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Shopify Community with your situation. It's good to meet you!

It sounds like you've stumbled into a few different issues here. As we're unable to authenticate folks in the Community Forums, I won't be able to investigate any specific issues with your billing, or the payment method you have on file. Due to this limitation, I recommend that you reach out to our Live Support Team so they can investigate this situation happening with your store. Please, use this link to connect with them.

You mention that your store is being locked, so I recommend reaching out using the link I provided as soon as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to follow up with me here. I'm happy to chat about anything that involves your business.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 541

Hello @igorlevashov,

Greetings from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot! I am Gina, and I am here to help.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your Shopify store. It sounds like there may be an issue with your Wells Fargo credit card that is preventing the charges from going through.

Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue.

1. Contact Wells Fargo
It's possible that there is a hold or limit on your credit card that is preventing the charges from going through. Contact Wells Fargo to inquire about any potential issues and to make sure your card is in good standing.

2. Use a different payment method
If your credit card continues to be declined, try using a different payment method to pay your Shopify fees. This could be a different credit card or a payment service like PayPal.

3. Contact Shopify Support
If you're still having trouble after trying the above steps, contact Shopify support to see if they can assist you further. They may be able to provide more information about the issue and help you resolve it.

In the meantime, it's important to keep your customers informed about the status of their orders. You can reach out to them via email or social media to let them know that there is a delay and that you are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing