We'd LOVE your feedback on our store!

ilovepillow
Excursionist
13 0 7

www.ilovepillow.com

We'd appreciate any thoughtful suggestions!

Replies 4 (4)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @ilovepillow 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

ilovespeed.png

• Color needs to adjust

illheader.png

• At footer: Open social media profiles at new tab, use 2-3 columns for links
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @ilovepillow, AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- You should work on the layout of the homepage.

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts/ other info., Instagram Feed & footer.

- Product page layout looks good! Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1622101374980.png

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2484 341 1664

Hi @ilovepillow  

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 97.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a thorough look at your website and I found some plus points as hereby:

• Have a favicon to make your store look unique and professional
  • Eye-catching CTA buttons

However, I want to make some recommendations so that your store could become more attractive and the conversion rate will be increased accordingly

1. Home page

Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

Navigation bar

It would be better if all texts inside the navigation bar line in one row.

PageFly_0-1622102456619.png

Announcement bar

There are 2 announcement bars, which can make the clients confused. I suggest you put only one of them on the homepage. Not to mention the first announcement was in white colour, which can easily be overlooked.

PageFly_1-1622102456625.png

Slideshow

PageFly_2-1622102457092.png

The slideshow is combined by high-quality featured images with a red CTA buttons. That’s great! The customers can easily understand what you are selling within the very first 5 seconds.

However, as far as I see, 5 among 6 images are the same. I don’t think it’s a good idea… As the customer might not be interested any more even when the slideshow is auto play. What keeps the customer is to create as much curiosity as possible. If they do not explore anything new, they drop 😞 That's it!

Awards

PageFly_3-1622102456689.png

This section contains a lot of redundant space. If you could present some more award symbols there, with the name under each prize, I think your brand trust could be enhanced, and the outline could be more logical.

Banner

Because the banner below takes up almost 1/3 space of my laptop’s screen, I hope it could be smaller in size.

PageFly_4-1622102456678.png

Products on homepage

PageFly_5-1622102456682.png

As you might see in the screenshot above, the middle image has a circle style, which is different from 2 aside images. Thus, in order to make our page more professional, the images should have the same styling

Don’t forget to add link to the image as well so it would be more convenient for the customers to surf and shop

Also, the description there is so messed up. I think you could make excerpt for the details and adjust same length for each column, leading to an evenly divided sections.

PageFly_6-1622102456686.png

Resize icon on trust badge

I think they are now unnecessarily big.

PageFly_7-1622102456923.png

Testimonials

This part could be more appealing when you use the customer’s portrait with each review. Another point is that if these testimonials have a background image involving brand products, people could trust your brand based on others’ reviews and be more confident to make a buying action.

PageFly_8-1622102456691.png

Footer

The footer, once again, has the same mistake as other sections - it is so big. It makes me surprised to be honest… Especially, under “Support”, I think those texts could be divided into 2 columns instead of one only.

PageFly_9-1622102456653.png

2. Product Page

• You should add “Lifestyle” Images, pillow in the bedroom or pillow used by human during nights, for example. That helps encourage your customer to imagine how your products are used and they would be more in touch with your store than ever before.
  • Use bullet points to present your product details, not only to shorten the text, but also to highlight the USPs of your products.
  • Last but not least, make the price more outstanding with different size or color
    PageFly_10-1622102456693.png

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all the options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. 

The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! 

We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

If you feel my answer is helpful, please give it a LIKE and MARK IT AS SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

Hi @ilovepillow 

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales