Hi guys i have a boxing gear brand for about 2 years.The buisness outside of the online store is bringing good income but the online store has brought maybe 10-15 sales total.Is very frustrated because i believe we have a very good website.Any advice or change that you guys can suggest would be valuable.Thank you so much
Page looks good.
One strategy what comes to my mind is to offer wider product range and market to different clients. Like, you now have boxing gear, so what would be good addition to this product category? What comes to my mind ,for example, sports supplements. You could market supplements separately and people who come to your page could buy your gear too. You could even create some bundles.
To back up this idea, there is even an option to create your branded supplements without buying stock ( which also is possible for bundling ) If you are interested, you can check Sell.xyz shopify app - https://apps.shopify.com/services/preview/91c67d5b15c4faa6110c93e9314d2ab3?locale_code=en they offer branded supplements starting from MOQ 1.
Just an idea, hope you will get your sales going!
Congratulations on your store. This is PageFly - Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.
I like how you have:
Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you
1.1 Optimize the header and layout
1.2 Optimize the hero banner and CTA
1.3 Add section about your brand story
1.4 Use slideshow to to show more collection’s images and add CTA button
1.5 Optimize product details
1.6 Add testimonial - customer reviews
Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
1.7 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies
2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list
2.2 Add average ratings for each product
3.2 Organize product’s inform in a tab
3.3 Display or Link to a Return policy from the main Product page content (Optional)
3.4 Provide a list of “Recently viewed” on Product pages
If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.
If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
The design is very professional and well done. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Display your contact info (phone number, email address, and office address) prominently in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. A FAQ would be useful!
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
8. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
9. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
10. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
We created flareAI to deliver feeds to organic channels on a regular basis without taking your time. As a partner, flareAI will submit your products to Google and other organic free channels on a daily basis. Once your product is found on Google, you don't need to do a thing. Customers will keep finding your product day after day. flareAI will help to scale your site sustainably at NO Agency fees, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces. flareAI actively grows your store presence on organic sales channels. Once a product is found on a channel like Google it is a permanent win! You don't need to do a thing. Customers will keep finding your product day after day and it will start generating sales and traffic. With flareAI, your site can access the world's dominant Free eCommerce services in one Shopify App.
Hope this was helpful,
Hi @Tkboxing, you're right, your website is quite good to be honest. We think the problem might lie somewhere in the way your business approaches marketing. With the sports equipment and gear industry, it's highly recommended that you have a clear communication strategy with the sports community (and the fans, of course) through multiple channels (social media, blog posts, newsletter, etc). This post might be of beneficial to you
Hi @Tkboxing, Congrats on building such a nice brand and website. The products look great too, and if you're saying you're doing a good income offline, then that's definitely not the issue.
I understand the frustration, because I agree with you that the website is very nice. I believe you're doing everything right: good design, product info and features and everything else looks fine to me.
Now, there is a quick way to determine if there is an actual issue with the website:
It is to measure your Conversion Rate.
The average conversion rate in the US is between 1% and 2% (and add to cart rate between 4% and 8%). If you have similar metrics, then it will prove that the problem is not the website.
In that case, it may just be that you're not driving enough traffic (visitors) to your website, and the problem is actually your promotional activities.
Feel free to share more info and data, and I'd be happy to continue the discussion!
In the meantime, I recorded this video to go over your website and explain this point in more details, and give you a few ways you can promote your website to get more visitors and more sales 🙂
I wish you a ton of success!
Hi @Tkboxing that's a pretty common issue. And a bit frustrating too. Been there.
Here are a few suggestions that might work -
1. You might want to work on the hero section of the brand. The banner looks great, but the CTA "Presale Open" needs to appear above the fold.
2. The tabs in the mega-footer are hardly visible. Make sure to increase the size of these tabs so as to make the navigation smoother.
3. You might also want to include a section to tell your brand story. Many shoppers relate to stories you have to tell rather than just the products you sell.
4. There are apps like ModeMagic - Conversion OS - which help you run a high-converting store on auto-pilot. You can even track store performance insights and take steps to improve conversions.
Hope these work 🙂