We would love to hear feedback

Solved
BeoHarvest
1 0 0

Hi Shopify Community,

We launched our only dried porcini online store and would love to hear some feedback. https://www.beoharvest.com.au

Thank you

Cheers

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 35 48

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @BeoHarvest!

Ivy here from Shopify.

Congratulations on the launch of your store - you have done a wonderful job, it looks great. Very sleek and modern feeling. You are hitting the major points: An About us page, social media follow points, store policies, email collection and reviews - all of this is excellent work. One thing I noted is that this section of the store may be better placed higher up on the store front, as it does a great job of explaining who you are and what you sell to your customer immediately:

29-27-80776-45836
One other nice addition would be a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page; an FAQ page isn’t just there to address common questions about your business. An FAQ section done right can be an effective addition to your website that serves several functions, from: 

• Alleviating purchasing anxieties that your product page copy doesn’t directly address.
  • Relieving some of the burden on customer support by publicly answering common questions.
  • Improving SEO and site navigation.
  • Earning trust by demonstrating product expertise and explaining your business model.
  • Delighting customers by creatively answering their questions.
  • Proactively prevent customer complaints and negative reviews.

I have this useful guide on how to create a great FAQ page, including examples and templates to find one that suits your store. I am also wondering if you currently have a loyalty program in place for your customers? It's a really clever way to help retain customers and make sure they become repeat buyers - here's a guide on how to go about setting up a loyalty program, including examples of apps that will help you build out this function. 

Do you have a marketing plan in place for your store currently? What does it currently look like? 

Thanks, Ivy. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@BeoHarvestThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some inputs from my side:

- On the homepage add an attractive banner image with a call to action button on it.

- Add a collection list and product recommendation section on the homepage.

- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add these tools in your store to make your store engaging and interactive:

• Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.
  • Setup Newsletter Subscription box with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Ispire89
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hi ,

Congratulations on your new store. I wish you all the success in the world. The only feedback I have is that as a new customer, I wasn't familiar with what you were selling. That is until I scrolled down the page to this headline - Home Of Quality Dried Porcini.

Find a way to put the headline and corresponding text higher up the page. This way a new customer or adventure could know about your Quality Porcini.

Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 35 48

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @BeoHarvest!

Ivy here from Shopify.

Congratulations on the launch of your store - you have done a wonderful job, it looks great. Very sleek and modern feeling. You are hitting the major points: An About us page, social media follow points, store policies, email collection and reviews - all of this is excellent work. One thing I noted is that this section of the store may be better placed higher up on the store front, as it does a great job of explaining who you are and what you sell to your customer immediately:

29-27-80776-45836
One other nice addition would be a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page; an FAQ page isn’t just there to address common questions about your business. An FAQ section done right can be an effective addition to your website that serves several functions, from: 

• Alleviating purchasing anxieties that your product page copy doesn’t directly address.
  • Relieving some of the burden on customer support by publicly answering common questions.
  • Improving SEO and site navigation.
  • Earning trust by demonstrating product expertise and explaining your business model.
  • Delighting customers by creatively answering their questions.
  • Proactively prevent customer complaints and negative reviews.

I have this useful guide on how to create a great FAQ page, including examples and templates to find one that suits your store. I am also wondering if you currently have a loyalty program in place for your customers? It's a really clever way to help retain customers and make sure they become repeat buyers - here's a guide on how to go about setting up a loyalty program, including examples of apps that will help you build out this function. 

Do you have a marketing plan in place for your store currently? What does it currently look like? 

Thanks, Ivy. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

Hi @BeoHarvest 

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @BeoHarvest,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.