weakness on my website

marieclaude
Tourist
8 0 0

hi, id like to know if my website need some imrovement, i have visite but no sales yet. Thanks

Replies 11 (11)
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
352 67 210

Hi! Can you please share your store URL? 

I’m the co-founder of Lucky Orange, one of the top recommended Shopify apps to grow sales. More than 26,000+ merchants use our app and have left us more than 600 5-star reviews.

We’re also proud to be a Shopify Plus partner.

-Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
-Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@marieclaude, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @marieclaude 

Can you please share your store URL?

Thanks,
Waytoapps
marieclaude
Tourist
8 0 0
hi its collectionmarieglow.com
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @marieclaude 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make Sticky Header for easy navigation.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero banner.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on the product.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell handmade goods. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
marieclaude
Tourist
8 0 0

yes its collectionmarieglow.com, sorry for the delay 🙂

marieclaude
Tourist
8 0 0

Thanks a lot 🙂 i appreciate it.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @marieclaudeThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

- Product Page- Add multiple product images on the product page & let customers have a better look at your product. 

AiTrillion_0-1621934229328.png

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

AiTrillion_1-1621934636239.png

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
marieclaude
Tourist
8 0 0
Hi , thanks a lot for all thoses tips .:-)
marieclaude
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi Luke sorry for the delay its collectionmarieglow.com

marieclaude
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi, yes it helps a lots, thanks you so much 🙂