Hi! Can you please share your store URL?
@marieclaude, please share your store URL.
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Make Sticky Header for easy navigation.
Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero banner.
Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.
There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on the product.
You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store which helps to increase your sales further.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell handmade goods. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
Hello @marieclaude, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
- Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.
- Product Page- Add multiple product images on the product page & let customers have a better look at your product.
- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.