Feedback for your online store from the community
I would really appreciate any feedback on my website design and products to help improve and take it to the next level. We have had a really steady stream of traffic although conversions seem to be tailing away over the last two or so weeks. Thank you for any feedback in advance.
Unique Art, Quality Clothing, Organic Material | The Lazy Hippo
Hi @TheLazyHippo ,
To improve conversion you need to keep experimenting but,
Here are some necessary changes that will help you improve your sales.
Your homepage does not immediately talk about your product. Your heading and subheading should talk about your product.
The hero section should have images of your product.
Your brand name need not be in the heading put it on the left corner and the affiliate message at the bottom.
Your discounts message should be above the fold.
Use retargeting ads.
I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $5Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot. I am here to support you.
After examining your store, I found some improvements you can make that could increase your sales.
1. Enhance your product pages by including a comprehensive and informative product description that highlights the key features and benefits of your product. This will entice potential buyers to make a purchase.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
3. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
4. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
5. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
6. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
7. Use blogging
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
8. I ran a speed test for your store and the score is only 28. You have to improve the store speed.
Hope this helps
Thanks to all Community members that participated in our inaugural 2 week AMA on the new E...By Jacqui Mar 10, 2023
Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification programBy SarahF_Shopify Mar 6, 2023
One of the key components to running a successful online business is having clear and co...By Ollie Mar 6, 2023