Website Colours Feedback / Opinions

thomasmrgn99
Pathfinder
93 0 27

Hi there,

I am having trouble settling on colours for my store. Would really appreciate some help.

The two variables are announcement bar + buttons. The store is intended for pet products (pawcopets.co.uk)

These are the two colour schemes I have been trying out. Would love some opinions on these two or suggestions for other colour schemes.

Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 17.06.18.pngScreenshot 2021-09-15 at 17.08.57.png

Much appreciated!

Tom

Replies 6 (6)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @thomasmrgn99 

I think this color scheme is much better - it feels more natural and cool, the only issue is that it is very distinct from your logo. If you can update your logo colors to match that color scheme - it will be perfect.

collinsmbaka_0-1631723087299.png

I think it is important to use your brand color across your store (assuming the color from your logo is your brand color). Or at least colors to match perfectly with your brand colors. These two colors feels off to me.

You can use this tool https://coolors.co/ to generate color schemes based on your logo color

Input the two colors from your logo and it will generate matching schemes that way you can use them across your store.

I hope this helps - btw I think your store is looking really nice!

Cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

Hi, @thomasmrgn99.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer some feedback and opinions for your shop. My personal opinion would be to utilize the green colour scheme for your shop as it feels a bit "lighter" than the brown version you currently have. I really like that you are reaching out via the community for some additional feedback and I would advise waiting for some more before you make your final decision, but I think the green has a great flow with the rest of your design. 

As an aside, how goes the rest of your shop build? I really like what you have here so far, especially your easy-to-use menu system and how you have included your store policies in your footer section. I notice you do not yet have an About Us section for your shop, is this something you will be creating? An about page is a good idea for your shop so your customers can learn more about your brand and its story, helping to create trust and retention. We have a really handy guide for writing an effective about page here, that I recommend checking out if you are interested in doing this. 

I also noticed you do not have social media links on your shop yet, is this something you are going to be looking into as well? If so, you should be able to add and link your social media pages within your theme settings under Online Store>Themes>Customize>Theme Settings and click the Social Media section:

I hope this feedback helps you out moving forward, please feel free to reach back out to me with any questions you may have, we are always happy to chat! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

thomasmrgn99
Pathfinder
93 0 27

@collinsmbaka Thanks!

Sadly I can't change my logo anymore. But I will stick with the brown colours then.

Appreciate it.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @thomasmrgn99 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Brown color in psychology is associated with a sense of strength, reliability, security, and safety. I would definitely go with brown. Also, make sure you use eCommerce marketing tools. Consider implementing Loyalty &Rewards, Wishlist, Reviews, and Social Login features to your Shopify store to increase sales and drive traffic. You can test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @thomasmrgn99This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:

- Among the suggestions, I liked the one of blue color button. 

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1631773715853.png

- Don't forget to add the customer engagement tools in your store for conversion optimization. 

• Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@thomasmrgn99, Just following on my feedback for your store. Have you tried implementing and found them helpful? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.