WEBSITE FEEDBACK ANYONE?

Nberry
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi Everyone,

So I made a few adjustments to my website. I'm looking for some feedback about the feel of my company once you visit my website and go through the pages from the menu category. Do you feel at ease when you visit the page? Does it increase your desire to want to purchase my products? Do you like the verbiage from "The experience" page. Did you enjoy the visit? Even if you didn't see anything of preference did you enjoy the visit? Does the page inspire you?

www.romesjackpotcafe.com

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Niki

Replies 3 (3)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear Niki,

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Logo placement can be improved and size can be reduced
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 37-45

romejackspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Optimize your footer with social links and policy documents
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Example of product page

productpage1.pngprodutpage2.png

• Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Optimize your store for SEO
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Nberry, the look & feel of your store is great but you need to make it more professional & organized so customers can easily look at customers and purchase it. 

• As mentioned earlier, on the homepage after the banner image display collection (coffee, coffee machines, mugs & flasks), then add a section of new/ trending/ recently viewed products, then add reviews.
  • Reviews that you have displayed must be in inverted comas. 
  • Add a footer menu.
  • Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
  • Add customer engagement tools in your store. For customer engagement tools you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
DaceGila
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi Niki,

I quickly run test and saw that you have very very low traffic on your store. I am sure you are already thinking about it, but I would recommend you to prioritise your work on getting customer clicks/traction to your online store via marketing campaigns and search engine optimisation (SEO). Your store can be the best store on Shopify, but if no one knows about it, there is no traffic to the site and you still end up with no sales.

About overall feeling:

- I would definitely go with categories on the landing page, on what you are selling: coffee, mugs and coffee machines - that would give customers overall idea about the store;

- Contrast between text and image should be improved - as it is difficult to read it

- Reviews are great to have, but without rating and full names it might seem to be fake reviews - sorry for saying that, but it is today's reality

- Image sizes in the landing page should be reconsidered, on desktop version it seems too large 🙂

Cheers & Good luck