Website Feedback Please.

Ogsplosh
2 0 1

I opened my website a couple of weeks ago and I feel like I'm fumbling my way through without really knowing what I'm doing. If anyone could take a quick look and give any feedback, I would really appreciate it.....www.Ogsplosh.com 

Replies 4 (4)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello.

I just had look into your website. I observed some points on your website.

-> Your store logo is very dull at home page. A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You need to provide your company/store details in your store, I mean you have to contact page in your store. It is a chance where your visitors get to know your company.
-> The product page looking good. You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO, Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can increase your followers through social media pages by regular posting of your products.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

I hope these points are useful for your website:)!

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Ogsplosh, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- product recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button on the slider image in the first fold of the homepage.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- Add multiple images on the product pages.

- Make all the images aligned to each other on all the pages. 

- Provide contact information throughout the website.

- Add customer engagement tools in your store to maximize the engagement in your store and to capture the visitors coming to your store. Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, smart popup and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Ogsplosh
2 0 1

Thanks for your input. I'll work on those points. It's not always obvious when your a newbie. Thanks again!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Ogsplosh

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.