Certainly, here are the Shopify themes suitable for an online apparel retailer, along with their respective links:
1. Flex by Out of the Sandbox: This theme offers high customization and advanced features like mega menus, customizable page templates, and a wide range of typography options.
2. Wokiee - Multipurpose Shopify Theme: Wokiee is a powerful design tool with a variety of layouts and style options, making it an excellent solution for online fashion stores.
3. Impulse by Archetype Themes: Designed with high-resolution product images in mind, Impulse is perfect for showcasing apparel. It also includes features like promotional banners and multi-column drop-down menus.
4. Venue by Safe As Milk: Venue is great for stores with large inventories and includes features like a multi-column menu, a promotional banner, and a customer testimonial section.
5. Prestige by Maestrooo: Designed for premium, high-end brand appeal, Prestige includes features like a slideshow, product tabs, and color swatches.
Hi @GettingShirty ,
I'm Garcia from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder App. From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1. Align the logo on the same row with navigation buttons
As you can see, with the logo above the navigation buttons, the sticky header takes significant space while scrolling the page.
Instead, placing the logo alongside the navigation buttons in the same row will save more space to showcase the products.
2. Update the slideshow images
In the hero section, you should focus on showcasing your products as these images would be the first thing customers see when they visit your website.
Thus, the image below should be considered moving down to the testimonial section.
3. Add content to a section
To make it more convenient for your customers to differentiate a section from another, you should increase the spacing between them and add a heading such as “Our collections” to the section I captured below:
4. Keep styling consistent
It’s great when you a CTA button right where it should be. But please make sure that all buttons have the same styling to boost the conversion rate.
Here is an example of a button with different styling - no background color and no hover effect:
5. Have an About Us section
A business can stand out with its brand story as it provides more insight about your business and also helps your store look more attractive.
6. Get prepared for the holidays
For the upcoming Back-To-School season here are some of the ideas for your store:
And that's my feedback! Hope it helps you boost the conversion rate.
Garcia | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Greetings! I am Gina from the flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
Hope you are doing good. Here are few suggestions.
1. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
2. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
3. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
4. Your store's recent blog is on June 25 . Through consistent and high-quality blogging, you can improve your website's search engine rankings, drive more traffic to your site, and establish your brand as a trustworthy and knowledgeable source in your industry. By focusing on creating valuable content that addresses your readers' needs, you can build a loyal following and boost your online influence.
5. Crafting an ideal SEO product title and URL can aid search engines in comprehending the nature of your merchandise and boost traffic to your website. Therefore, it's advisable to maintain a unique and specific product title and URL.
6. Display phone number in store's contact info.
7. Enhance your product pages by including a comprehensive and informative product description that highlights the key features and benefits of your product. This will entice potential buyers to make a purchase.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any additional assistance.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023