Website feedback

GlobalStopnShop
1 0 0

Please leave some feedback on my store.

by feedback I mean, store quality, product prices, and other things I could fix or add.

www.globalstopnshop.com

Replies 3 (3)
MarkRoss
Explorer
58 6 16

Hi,

Look nice website I recommend to add a banner with a CTA (Call To Action) button

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2482 340 1663

Hi @GlobalStopnShop,

It's PageFly - Landing Page Builder here and I have been checking your store and just like the idea of your store’s style. As there’s always room for improvement, so I would like to have some feedback if you are interested:

Homepage

1. Add a favicon

This will help to increase your brand credibility. You can read this guide on how to add a favicon to your store.

2. Add a hero banner

Hero banner is the first thing people will see when they visit your store. It helps to build your brand, by telling people key information about your brand story. Sometimes, you might want to feature an announcement like a sale, then a hero banner on the homepage would be great for sale notifications, and it reaches the most number of visitors.

3. Add a CTA button

Please consider adding CTA buttons like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now to your product list to make visitors more engaged with your Homepage . 

PageFly_0-1613860049547.png

4. Add the “hover” effect to your product list

I would suggest you adding hover effect to your product list, not only to make your store lively, it improves the user experience and makes browsing products easier. Visitors can quickly access the additional images when they mouse over the product, without accessing the product page.

Product page

1. Product reviews

Increase your brand's trust by adding reviews about your products. Product reviews are critical to the success of an online store. Not only customers find it helpful to have overview of their interested items, but often online sellers can also use product reviews to help the new customers pick the right product size and fit.

2. Use Tabs to show product information

Use Tabs in your product page to make it look well-ordered. By using Tabs, you help users easily find required product information by clicking on the related tab title, for example shipping policy, size chart, guide, material, and return policy. 

3. Include your shipping policy

Don’t forget to include this important information in your product page. People should be clear about the product information before they can make a purchase. 

I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like or mark it as a solution. 

I wish you all the best with this running store. Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @GlobalStopnShop, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a separate page of shipping policy, privacy policy.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

- Add Web Push Notifications. They are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.