I am new to shopify and have not had a lot of success with my website.
When I look at the pictures it needs to be have them a bit smaller and standing out better. Can anyone make some suggestions to improve the website and advise who might be best to sort this for me.
Thanks in advance. Regards, Lindy
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @Lindenblueyes, I hope you are doing good! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Yes, you need to make the images smaller.
- Display the header menu in a professional manner.
- The viewport is too small. Make it larger.
- Make all the images aligned to each other.
Add these customer engagement tools to your store to engage the traffic coming to your store. It will help you to maximize the engagement in your store:
- Send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.
- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few key actionables I recommend for you
As you are selling a lot of products, consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left", "Rare" etc. Research suggests that these badges help customers make decision making faster, easier and increase conversion.
You can use Mode Magic to do this. It's free to install and has a few forever free badges. You also get 10 free badges to start with!
Hoping the above points would help you in improving your store🙂
Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help 🙂
I am so taken back by such generosity to help me. Thank you so very much. I am going to follow all suggestions and work on this to improve the site.
Truly appreciated for the time you have taken.