Website Feedback

Lindenblueyes
Tourist
4 0 3

Hello,

I am new to shopify and have not had a lot of success with my website. 

www.jalpuppy.com.au

When I look at the pictures it needs to be have them a bit smaller and standing out better.  Can anyone make some suggestions to improve the website and advise who might be best to sort this for me.

Thanks in advance. Regards, Lindy

Replies 5 (5)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Lindenblueyes 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile 

jalspeed.png

• Optimize your store as Search engines (DO SEO On page and off page)
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • At header

jetheader.png

• Add custom sliders with CTA

jalherobanner.png

• Balancing color, font and images etc.
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Lindenblueyes, I hope you are doing good! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Yes, you need to make the images smaller.

- Display the header menu in a professional manner.

- The viewport is too small. Make it larger.

- Make all the images aligned to each other.

Add these customer engagement tools to your store to engage the traffic coming to your store. It will help you to maximize the engagement in your store:

- Send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.

- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
SaurabhKhante
Shopify Partner
36 2 10

Hi @Lindenblueyes 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few key actionables I recommend for you

Homepage:

1. Noticed that on the hero images the call to actions are missing. Try adding a CTA like - Shop Now.
  2. Your logo is too big. Try having a smaller verision of your logo, preferably to the extreme left of the page. 
  3. I see that on the home page there is a blank section in between without any content. Do fix that soon
  4. Do consider adding a Buy Now button on the products displayed on the home page.

Product Page:

1. On the products' page try having all the products images spaced equally from each other and of the same size. Also, add some breathing room in between. 
  2. I might also advice you to add better product photos as they instill a sense of trust.
  3. As you are selling a lot of products, consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left", "Rare" etc. Research suggests that these badges help customers make decision making faster, easier and increase conversion.
    You can use Mode Magic to do this. It's free to install and has a few forever free badges. You also get 10 free badges to start with!

Hoping the above points would help you in improving your store🙂

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help 🙂

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Lindenblueyes
Tourist
4 0 3

Hello,

I am so taken back by such generosity to help me.  Thank you so very much.  I am going to follow all suggestions and work on this to improve the site.

Truly appreciated for the time you have taken. 

Regards,

Lin

Lindenblueyes
Tourist
4 0 3

Hello,

Thank you so much for your generosity to help me.  I am taking all advice on board and working on my website.
Regards,

Lin