Website feedback

Hominum
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi Everyone,

I just launched my online store and would love to hear any feedback. Thank you. 🙂 

www.hominumworld.com 

Replies 11 (11)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hey  @Hominum,

I'm Richard - CRO expert at PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. Nice to know that you have just launched your first online business with Shopify. 

I’ve just taken a look at your site. Your store has many good points:

• The store layout is simple yet effective
  • Have a search field on  the top right side of the homepage
  • The product page is Filtered By Price, Color, Size, with visual images
  • Have detailed information in the footer such as social media URL, Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, Refund Policy
  • Clear policies

However, here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase the conversion rate: 

1. Optimize your site for SEO: 

Search engine optimization (SEO) encompasses many things, and trying to optimize can lead you down a deep, deep rabbit hole. Here are a few things you shoule keep in mind if you’re just starting out. Shopify SEO tactics can also be categorized in the same three buckets: 

• On-page SEO: On-page SEO covers all approaches you use to help search engines better understand and rank your content - which includes making content friendly and useful to your target audience; then optimizing your headings, tags, links so it can also be friendly to search engines. 
  • Off-page SEO: Off-page SEO covers all activities carried out on another site or platforms, including, but not limited to Link Building, Social Media, Local citation, landing reviews. 
  • Technical SEO: Technical SEO covers all activities that play a deciding role in whether your Shopify store gets indexed by search engines, including site speed optimization, structured data, canonicalization, and more all classes as technical SEO.

For more details, you can check out the article about the ultimate SEO guide for Shopify Beginner.

I suggest that you can use Shopify Tools to boost your organic traffic, get a high ranking in the search engines. You can read this article to explore more about the built-in SEO optimization tool. 

Image SEO optimization is also important, as an image sells better than a thousand words! Unfortunately, due to their “weight”, professional pictures can significantly slow down your website. To learn more about best practices for image SEO, you can read this article

2. Your Page Speech Score is very low on mobile and desktop. It works better if you improve it on Mobile, and desktop as well. You can use this site to check your PageSpeech. 

RichardNguyen_0-1621923023910.png

RichardNguyen_1-1621923023908.png

3. Product Page

Your Product Page is good overall, however, here are few things you should add to make it better: 

• Provide detailed product content: a great eCommerce product page should provide high-level information about the product. It’s the content that informs customers about the benefits and features of a product. Something you should add are: Important features and components, The material of the product, Care and maintenance instructions, Information about the brand,...
  • In the future, if your store can sell more products, you can Increase Trust with Customer Reviews and Ratings

So if you want to optimize page speed, I'd recommend you check on other tools like this one https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fyx23l3lf0 

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom learning with PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies

The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! 

We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time 

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales every day!

Best!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Hominum 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

hominspeed.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @HominumThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store:

- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add web push notificationsIt can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.

You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Hominum
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi! I've never heard of this website. Thank you for the tip. Will look into it. 🙂 

David_Rey2
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

in order to help you. I am preparing a free report on your affective your social media is. is should be ready for you tomorrow.  message me to get the report.

KristinaPrivy
Tourist
5 0 2

Hey @Hominum - I just took a look at your site and have a few suggestions.

First, I see that you have a welcome popup (which is great), but I have to scroll in the popup to see the form and submit my email address:

KristinaPrivy_0-1622061695359.png

I would recommend finding a way to show your full display in one view (with no need to scroll). And consider another image for the popup that showcases your product/offering.

I also tried adding something to my cart and noticed that you don't have a cart saver popup.

A cart saver popup would help you improve cart conversion rate by showing a message to users who go to exit your site when they have something in their cart.

Those are just a few of my initial thoughts, but I also wanted to share a new tool that we just released yesterday: the Shopify Store Grader.

This free tool will analyze your store in 15 seconds and provide a list of recommended next steps.

Hope this helps!

- Kristina

Hominum
Tourist
5 0 2

Kristina, 

Thank you for such great tips! Will definitely look into it. 🙂 

Hominum
Tourist
5 0 2

Richard, 

Thank you for taking the time and writing such thorough feedback! Very informative 🙂 

Hominum
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you everyone for such great tips! 

Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

Hi @Hominum 

Hi, 

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

HI @Hominum,

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales