Website Feedback

BDSMLifeUK
1 0 2

Hi all,

I have set up an online sex shop www.bdsmlife.co.uk

Initially I got plenty of views but no sales.

I am getting views via Reddit, Instagram and Etsy.

The website definitely needs more products.

I was hoping for more sales.

Can you help review and let me know where I need changes??

Thank you,

Tom

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @Mridulspopspurt

Your store looks great! I can see all the hard work you have put into the store’s appearance. Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Add a Call-to-action button on your hero banner that attracts the most attention from customers. This helps increase your store conversion rate.

PageFly_0-1631447425001.png

2, Add secondary hover image to the products so customers can have a better look at your goods. You can also add Quick View or Add To Cart button to encourage customers to start purchasing

PageFly_1-1631447424751.png

3, Use Load More button instead of Pagination, as with pagination, products from the last pages have fewer chance to be bought

PageFly_2-1631447424875.png

4, Add testimonials to your homepage to increase the trustworthiness of your store. You can check our premade design for product page here: https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/**bleep** 

PageFly_3-1631447424322.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @BDSMLifeUK 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. In general, your store has good design and visual appeal. You have done a great job. If you have traffic but no sales, it means customers don't find your store reliable enough. Therefore, make sure you define your marketing strategy and apply eCommerce marketing tools to your store. Shopify App Store provides a lot of marketing apps. Install apps with free trials and test them in order to reveal what features work for you. For example, Growave contains 5 marketing features such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. I hope it will work for you. In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @BDSMLifeUKThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Make your announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it to let customers take an action on it. 

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.