Website feedback

Mridulspopspurt
1 0 0

Hi, 

This is mridul. Im new in shopify.

Here is store website 

www.spopspurt.com 

Please give me some feedback. 

Do i need anymore change regarding the website? 

Plz..give any suggestion..how i will get more customer. 

Thanks 

With best Regards 

MRIDUL 

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 339 1659

Hi @Mridulspopspurt

Your store looks great! I can see all the hard work you have put into the store’s appearance. Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Make sure all important information (like sales text or Shop Now button) is visible in the above-the-fold area, where it attracts the most attention from customers. 

PageFly_0-1631446126621.png

2, Make sure all texts are legible in a quick glance. For the Sale tag, choose a contrasting pair of colors to make sure the Sale text can be outstanding.It’s recommended to enlarge the text size as well

PageFly_1-1631446127632.png

3, Remove unnecessary information on the page to avoid unwanted confusion 

PageFly_2-1631446127048.png

4, Keep the product description horizontally to reduce the unwanted blank space 

PageFly_3-1631446126299.png

You can check our premade design for product page here: 

PageFly_5-1631446211932.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @MridulspopspurtSachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some suggestions on that you can work on:

- Create a drop-down menu in the header menu to make your store easy to navigate.

- Add a collection list on the homepage. Display the collection you have on the homepage. 

- Add images here as shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_0-1631883280954.png

- Add a review section on the product page as people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Run email campaigns targeting the right audience. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.