FROM CACHE - en_header

Website feedback

Rwbbg2
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi everyone, I need feedback on a new website, every tip and suggestions are appreciated. We are working to help drivers feel safe during travel. The site: trafficstopdoc.com Thank you guys in advance.

Replies 6 (6)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1632 58 451

Hi @Rwbbg2 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and welcome to Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it would help.

Add Wishlist. Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

Implement Social Login. Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 10.04.18.png

Add Loyalty and Rewards program. The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Within the L&R program you can include: Points, Referral programs, VIP tiers

Motivate customers to spend more and act by using the points program. Increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store with activities like rewarding for leaving reviews, social following, social sharing, or for every dollar they spend. Collected points can be spent on the most affordable options for them. Let your loyal shoppers redeem their points rewards like gift cards, discounts,  free shipping, or free product.

• Referral programs

I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. The only program that lets you refer a friend, reward both parties, and increase traffic to your Shopify store.  

• VIP tiers

Thank your loyal customers with the VIP tiers. Keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks. Diverse rewards availability will always find the loyal shopper to increase retention rate. Create as many VIP Tier ranks and choose one of the criteria to achieve the next Tier by earning points, a number of orders placed, and the revenue they brought to your shop.

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
2097 380 1044

Hi @Rwbbg2 

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With experience providing solutions for over 120.000 PageFly merchants in increasing conversion rates. There are only a few suggestions as your site already looks professional and sleek .

1. Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more convenient.

2. Style the "Buy" section to be highly visible

RichardNguyen_1-1643256637597.png

2. 1. Style product price to be more prominent

The product price on your site should have a bigger size. Size plays a large role in its visibility. On both mobile and desktop, using a large font size — close to the size of headers and product headlines — was most effective in drawing attention to this essential detail. It’s important to remember that price, unlike a product headline, is typically a very short block of text, and thus is easily overlooked by users when it’s displayed in a small font size.

2.2. Style the primary “Add to Cart” button to be unique

Add to Cart” buttons must have a high contrast relative to the rest of the page — in particular, to other interactive elements in or near the “Buy” section. “Add to Cart” buttons should be surrounded by sufficient white space, be relatively large, and use color to effectively highlight the button. The button microcopy should also be unambiguous (e.g., “Add to Cart”).

2.3. Use swatches as the selector for color variations

Users who cannot easily determine all the color variations a product comes in may overlook options they would prefer and prematurely abandon a product that could have been suitable. You should always use swatches to display and select color variations (not drop-downs) and ensure the main product image changes to the selected color. On desktop, provide a preview of the color swatch being hovered, and on mobile carefully consider screen real estate when there are more than 2 rows of swatches.

3. Display a Secondary Thumbnail on Hover

Users need as much visual information as they can get about products in the product list, and displaying only a single static image is a missed opportunity to provide additional visual details. You can consider displaying a “Lifestyle” thumbnail.

RichardNguyen_0-1643256548989.png

To enhance users’ perception of products, “Lifestyle” images engage users emotionally by helping them associate a product with a desirable lifestyle.

Lastly, a Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App,

You can refer on our article here about how to Maximize the Effectiveness of your Shopify Homepage with PageFly Page Builder.

FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal. 

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Richard - PageFly

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.

delplaya
2 1 2

I agree making the menu sticky makes a huge difference. 

jessica0318
Explorer
95 0 14

I think your new website is great!

Rwbbg2
Tourist
9 0 3

Thank you so much I'm grateful to have your expertise feedback, the area's mentioned what would be a price point to get these completed to improve my web store?

Rwbbg2
Tourist
9 0 3

Thank you I appreciate it.