Hello Community, I am the owner of BIBLIONEPAL, an online bookstore. I am currently looking for feedback on the design of my website. I would be extremely grateful if you could take a few minutes to visit my website and provide me with your expert opinion on how I can improve it.
The website link is www.biblionepal.com
I am specifically interested in feedback on the layout, navigation, and overall user experience. Thank you in advance for your time and feedback.
Gina here from flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. Hope you are doing good! I am happy to share some suggestions for your query.
Please consider liking and accepting the solution if it helps.
The design is very professional and well done.
1. Consider adding a Home page link in the header menu.
While most users are probably aware that the logo is usually a Home link, certainly everyone doesn't.
2. Add a form in the Support https://www.biblionepal.com/pages/support page for better customer interaction.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
4. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
7. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
8. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
9. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner or slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
For getting better conversions, make sure your store products are Found on Google. flareAI helps to get your new products found on Google. Get sales from Google and 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
In general, the store already looks and feels quite good. Just the book covers are not the best. For many projects, the resolution is way too small. So I would recommend making the cover images smaller on the product page or upload images with a higher resolution.
Apart from that, you could do another health check with ShopCheck (https://apps.shopify.com/shopcheck-xxl). This often reveals even smaller details that make the store better.
I also think that the shop has a good look and feel.
Apart from design and navigation, I'd recommend integrating a live chat support service and third party ratings such as Google Ratings or Trustpilot.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023