website look and feel

AnisMurgic
Excursionist
19 0 12

hello guys! 

i have just fully customized my store for my new brand with photos reviews and even a new domain change, so sorry if it says not secure, but i just wanted someone to look at it and see if it will make conversions and see how fast it will load. Thanks!

STORE: obligationclothing.com

Replies 2 (2)
MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
602 44 122

Hi @AnisMurgic,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, it looks good. We recommend you few more things to make your store more professional and attract more customers.

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1. Increase the font size of announcement bar so that it will be clearly visible.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1628234361561.png
2.Call to Action (CTA) button in the banner can be more attractive by adding some hover effect.
3.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
4.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
5.Testimonials can be added for building trust.

Cart page:
1.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Store speed is low, do speed optimization

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_2-1628234683205.png

Do on page SEO for increase conversion rate

Check these apps:

We suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store  which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping.

Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @AnisMurgic 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. In general, your store looks good and has a quite clear message. Nevertheless, I would recommend you change several things in order to increase your sales and drive traffic.

• Add more products

Add more products in order to provide a wider range of your apparel. Try to keep working on adding more products so that your customers will have more options to select from.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist. 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfil sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and colour options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyse the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

KK.png

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Just link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave