website traffic

fastproteinllc
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Shopify Community,

I appreciate your feedback on our website and how we can improve. Further, have you guys worked with any SEO experts here at Shopify that you recommend (not app)? We would like to increase our rank and visibility.

Best!

Andre Fast

Replies 5 (5)
ConvoyOP
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Try Le Ventures - they have some big logos on their roster.

Convoy Order Protection | convoyop.com | Shopify App
Upsell shipping protection for additional revenue. We cover lost, damaged, or stolen shipments. Merchants make extra money. We handle customer service. It won't cost you anything. Ever. Install Today!
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1719 162 270

Hi, @fastproteinllc.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're looking for feedback on your website and you're also looking for a SEO experts on Shopify instead of using an app. However, while it looks like you didn't share your store URL, I'd be happy to share some resources that can help you with this. 

If you're looking to improve the SEO, then we've got some suggestions on our guide - Improve search engine optimization (SEO). You can also use The Beginner's Guide to SEO from Moz, which is a great resource for learning SEO and doing it yourself. However, if you'd like to hire an expert, then you can find one from our directory of certified developers on Shopify Experts. More specifically, you can browse the experts under the categories - SEO and paid search and Search engine advertising. This way, you can find an expert in a similar region and/or time zone as you and your business. 

That being said, I'd be happy to share some feedback on your store as well. Feel free to share your store URL with the community!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

TerriMOrtiz
1 0 0

2022 (Jan-Mar) Website Traffic Trends From same quarter last year: Total estimated visits on all devices are up 151.04% From previous quarter: Total estimated visits on all devices are up 5.55% Year-to-Date (YTD) comparison: Total estimated visits on all devices are up 151.04% from the same period last year.   Dairy Queen Survey

Prekilim_01
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi @fastproteinllc . i know of someone that do SEO well. first he will analyze and send you the report  and then proceed in optimizing your website.  What do you think

Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
405 36 76

Hi @fastproteinllc 

Please go through this complete SEO tutorial it will help you to boost up traffic with higher conversion

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- 300+ Video Tutorials
-Upwork