What am I missing?

Solved
JessBatton
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi everyone,

My name is Jess and 2 months ago I started a surf brand called Sea & Salt. I have only had sales from family and friends so far and would love any insights to what I could do better or add to my homepage to entice other customers to make a purchase. 

Everyday I'm learning more and trying to implement as much as I can. Any help or feedback would be appreciated.

kind regards,

Jess

seaandsalt.net 

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @JessBatton  ,

I have gone through your Store & you have Pretty Good Collections.

Let me please share my Feedback so that it may help you.

I would like to Suggest you to:

--> ADD TESTIMONALS : A Testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers

It is apt saying that the more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a Trustworthy company.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback . Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

Also , I suggest you to Add Wishlist.

--> ADD WISHLIST:  A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @JessBattonThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some inputs on your store that you can start working on:

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Product page looks good! Add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make buying the products as easy as we can.

AiTrillion_0-1628511786623.png

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- On the homepage, add a blog section. Also, add a section of product recommendations like trending & new products.

Hope this helps! You can implement the above tools in your store to drive conversions & make it better.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @JessBatton 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

• Homepage 

Your homepage looks clear and easy to follow. However, I think you should add a sale off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts. Besides, you can put Add to cart button below all products on homepage and activate a Sticky cart on all pages so that customers can easily check out their cart. This tool can also reduce abandonment rate and thereby increase your sales a lot. Try out Free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart to activate Add to cart button, Sticky cart, Sticky bar in your store.

In addition, you can put Testimonials on your homepage to build trust and credibility from your new customers. I see that you have a great business Instagram account. Taking advantage of it by integrating Instagram gallery feeds on your website. It can increase your traffic and attract more followers for both 2 platforms. Integrating your Instagram to the website via the app Shoppable Instagram Feed.

• Product page

It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundles & Discounts + can help you create bundles at ease. 

• Collection page

There is one collection having no photo on your website. I think you should supply the photo to make your store more professional and consistent. 

Screenshot (16).png

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a LIKE

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

Replies 7 (7)
Leah755
Excursionist
15 1 7

Hello @JessBatton,

How are you doing and your business progress?

I'm Leah, I will like to give feedback regarding your request, store, and way forward that will help you to retain potential customers and also make high sales revenue i.e ROI.

I just view your store link https://seaandsalt.net/, and wow, you have gotten a very nice and profitable business niche.

What I will like to suggest regarding your Shopify Print-On-Demand Store is that; The Store layout is very plain like not well categorized enough. And what could possibly cause this is because of the free theme used. Secondly, I will recommend you use Klaviyo as your email marketing service provider such that it already has different workflows in it,. Furthermore, Your store may not be possibly getting enough traffics which will help in the ranking and visibility of your Store in the search engines. Kindly give a quick response to this reply for us to have a swift conversation about your Shopify Store.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @JessBatton  ,

I have gone through your Store & you have Pretty Good Collections.

Let me please share my Feedback so that it may help you.

I would like to Suggest you to:

--> ADD TESTIMONALS : A Testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers

It is apt saying that the more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a Trustworthy company.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback . Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

Also , I suggest you to Add Wishlist.

--> ADD WISHLIST:  A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
JessBatton
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you. I  know I have a lot of work to do on my site still  but hopefully these options will entice customers to purchase. 

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 339 1659

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think your products look good, however the store needs some small changes to make it look more professional.

1. Move the featured product section up

You could put it under the featured product list and the product collection could be put right underneath the hero section. We go from general -> detail that would be more logical

2. Bigger price tag + include the swatch variant

- These apps are good for swatch option: https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/top-shopify-product-options-apps/)

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 2.21.13 PM.png

3. Add secondary hover image

- You can put the View button under the column of each product then you have space to add secondary hover image for you product. it could provide additional view of the product for customers.

4. Your product page should have a FAQ section

5. Your homepage should add a testimonial section

- You can check this to understand why having a testimonial is such an important thing to do)

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @JessBattonThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some inputs on your store that you can start working on:

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Product page looks good! Add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make buying the products as easy as we can.

AiTrillion_0-1628511786623.png

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- On the homepage, add a blog section. Also, add a section of product recommendations like trending & new products.

Hope this helps! You can implement the above tools in your store to drive conversions & make it better.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @JessBatton 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

• Homepage 

Your homepage looks clear and easy to follow. However, I think you should add a sale off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts. Besides, you can put Add to cart button below all products on homepage and activate a Sticky cart on all pages so that customers can easily check out their cart. This tool can also reduce abandonment rate and thereby increase your sales a lot. Try out Free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart to activate Add to cart button, Sticky cart, Sticky bar in your store.

In addition, you can put Testimonials on your homepage to build trust and credibility from your new customers. I see that you have a great business Instagram account. Taking advantage of it by integrating Instagram gallery feeds on your website. It can increase your traffic and attract more followers for both 2 platforms. Integrating your Instagram to the website via the app Shoppable Instagram Feed.

• Product page

It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundles & Discounts + can help you create bundles at ease. 

• Collection page

There is one collection having no photo on your website. I think you should supply the photo to make your store more professional and consistent. 

Screenshot (16).png

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a LIKE

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
JessBatton
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you for taking the time to help me. These are great suggestions, I will start applying them now.