Hi @Potatoo ,
This is Victor from PageFly - LandingShopify Page Builder App and I’d like to suggest some ideas.
I notice that you don’t have any banners in your store, what a pity! I believe that you have interesting messages to deliver.
My suggestion is to build a hero banner with a heading, a text paragraph, and a CTA button. Carousel is optional but employs it if possible. Let’s take the banner below as an example.
When designing the banner, make sure that your text overlaying image is legible (check text color, font size, etc.) and that your photograph is up to 1600px.
Beside stock images, try to have pictures or videos of actual people with your products. It doesn’t have to be studio photoshoots or anything, just casual social proof is enough. The casualty can even add a little “dust” and “trustworthiness” to your product which influences visitors’ buying decisions. Apparel/ Clothing/ Fashion are visual-driven industries after all.
If you have traffic but no sales, it could mean that customers don't find your store reliable enough to make a purchase. I would suggest focusing on customer trust.
Consider having the following section in your stores. Not necessarily all of them, just add whatever suits you:
In my opinion, your products are unique with a lot of character. With that said, besides building attractive pages, I also suggest a few marketing strategies to unlock your potential:
Let me know if you have any questions. Wish you the best of luck!
Victor | PageFly team
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website.
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Put up a Hero Banner that showcases your most premium product.
- Website needs a favicon
- Place lead magnets on your home page for customers to subscribe to your news letters. This creates a database for you.
- Your website color could be a better pick. The green doesn't look good. Makes the site look very basic.
- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also build trust on your website.
- Product details on product page just refuses to show up till I scroll all the way down past every pic uploaded. This will make the customer bounce to a different site as they should be able to see details right after opening the product page.
- No Social Media Icons on Home Page? This helps bring in more traffic to your store.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Please change your contact email ID. No one will remember the ID you have created. And no one's going to take the site seriously.
- Speed Optimization is fine. No worries there!
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Your store definitely needs work to be done on it. It's just not generating enough trust for me to buy from you. That's why you're having issues with sales.
Feel free to message us for a detailed website audit which will help you figure what else is required for your website.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023