What can I do to improve?

Kindyeinstein
1 0 1

What do you think I can do to improve the website for my customers? 

www.kindyeinstein.com 

Replies 5 (5)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2491 341 1665

Hi @Kindyeinstein 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 97.000 active Shopify merchants.

Basically, your store looks good with color and design and have some good points:

• Have a favicon to make your store look unique and professional
  • Show off all store's collections

However, I have some recommendations below

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the hero banner

Kindy Einstein 2021-05-27 09-00-33.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Show more products

You already showed collections on the home page, but you also should show some featured products so customers can view some products your store provides on the home page. This helps to catch more customer attention and keeps them staying longer to discover more.

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://www.kindyeinstein.com/collections/custom-collection

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

– Kindy Einstein 2021-05-27 09-05-43.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

3. Product page

I take this page for example https://www.kindyeinstein.com/products/wooden-car-set?pr_prod_strat=collection_fallback&pr_rec_pid=5...

3.1 Add more images from different angles and of the real models

You should show more images from different angles of the product so the customers can see details.

And you can add more images that the babies can play with the toys

3.2 Add a section to show reviews

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.  

3.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now!

We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

DanBim
Shopify Partner
368 37 90

@Kindyeinstein I don't like your logo, hire some so they can design it.

Add a trust badge under add to cart button

Add reviews for your product because product review is one of the best ways to attract new users and ultimately convert them to customers. Ryviu - Product Review app is going to help many websites as it consists of easy import features.

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Want a reviews app? Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Kindyeinstein 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header:

Kindyheader.png

• Improve store speed for mobile

kidnyspeed.png

• At footer:

Kindy footer.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

cta.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Use only one newlatter section at home page(at footer)

kindynewlatter.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@KindyeinsteinThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some areas of improvement that you can work on:

- Add a call-to-action button in the first fold of the homepage i.e on the banner image.

AiTrillion_0-1622103802068.png

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals on the homepage. 

- Add a call to action button 'Learn More' here and make use of bullet points. 

AiTrillion_1-1622104357815.png

Add these customer engagement tools to your store:

• Add reviews on the products page and on the homepage. It will help in building trust with other visitors.
  • Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
  • Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
  • Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

Hi @Kindyeinstein 

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales