What do you think of my store?

leeen
1 0 1

،

لقد قمت مؤخرًا بإنشاء متجر ، ولدي بعض التطورات الجارية ، وبعض المنتجات للاستيراد وسوف يتم إطلاقها قريبًا. سأكون ممتنًا حقًا للتغذية المرتدة لتحسين متجري عبر الإنترنت ، وستكون مساعدة كبيرة جدًا.

ها هي وصلة من المتجر أدناه:

https://www.leeen.online/

Replies 3 (3)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @leeen 

Every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and  for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

-> Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store 

->Add customer reviews Below the product page about  product. It will give trust about product and  store. 

->Add blog page will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers. 

->I would like to suggest  social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter.  Social login helps the customer to login easily to store.

->As per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature and rewards feature to promote your store by your customers. 

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature. for this you can consider this shopify app Tuecus

->Added trust badges on home page, try add them on product details page too.

Rewards & credits:  Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order    credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! leave a like and accept solution to let me know !  Very Best of Luck to you!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @leeen 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

Screenshot_2.png

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.
  • You can also consider making your CTA button (Shop Now) bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

Screenshot_3.png

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

•  

Screenshot_4.png

 Avoid this blank space in the images 

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

•  

Screenshot_1.png

 Try organizing Lace Mesh T-shirt Section according to their designs. This place looks messy.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2482 340 1663

Hi @leeen,

Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Reduce the blank space on the header. You can do that by

• Using transparent background for the logo
  • Adding menu bar into header for easy navigation

PageFly_0-1623663640071.png

2, Make the most of your hero banner by:

• Using a more modern, young and energetic font for your page
  • Using a high-quality background image. The recommended image size is at least 1200px
  • Changing the button color to make it stands out

PageFly_1-1623663640220.png

3, Utilize the collection list by:

• Choosing images that are related to your store/ products
  • Make sure the collection title is legible and can be read easily in a glance

PageFly_2-1623663640247.png

4, Adding a featured product/ collection to the home page. 

The banner shows that your store sells clothes, however when I check the collection lists, most of them are accessories. You can check the sample design for this section here: https://pagefly.link/dDsjrEQW 

PageFly_3-1623663640239.png

I hope my suggestions can make your store look even better.

If you need more references for page layout, you can check our demo template for fashion here: https://pagefly.link/jJzhbyZv 

PageFly_4-1623663684002.png

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy which collects instruction from our top experts in e-commerce. If you need help to build your store easily, you can try using our PageFly page builder.

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.