I would love feedback on my store. I created it around September of 2022 and continued working on it just recently in 23. I’ve spent tons of hours like I’m sure a lot of people do. Please let me know what you think and any constructive criticism from this is welcome. Thank you!!!!
(been running ads for a week & 1/2 -google ads- Instagram) website traffic is around few hundred
Correct, and as I see you are a new member. So be careful what you say next please 🙂
I do appreciate constructive feedback, but no marketing.
Hello @Borderline ,
We are OneCommerce - an eCommerce Solution Platform.
We dig in and see what you did to your site is amazing. However, to improve your site designs, here is a few suggestions you may want to try out:
1. Pictures: Your picture is great but it's not really describe your business products and missions. You can consider to change it into a picture that include your products to have a better visualization
2. Words got cut: I see what you want to do here but your appeal line got cut half, it sounds meaningless, try to make the box longer and show the full line, or you can create a section to let your customer fill in email.
3. Add CTA buttons: Consider to add your CTA button in the red box position, you can add the basket icon or add "Buy now", "Quick Buy", etc.
4. Content: You can try to dive in and make your content more impressive by adding few pictures, change the fonts or format texts.
Reviews play an important role when people come to purchase. Consider to add some testimonials to build trust and increase the chance of likelihood purchase.
6. Page speed: Your site works well on desktop but not really good on mobile, try to use a theme responsive with both versions or optimize the image files, code to improve page speed
Hope these suggestions can help you troubleshoot your issue. If you need any further support, don't be hesitate to contact us here .
Please hit the Like button or Mark this as Accepted Solution if you think this is helpful to let us know, it means a lot to us.
The store looks really nice. Because you are a drop-shipping company, you are going to have to try and separate yourself from the competition in some way. And it looks like you have done JUST THAT.
A lot of drop-shipping stores that post here can learn a lot from what you have done:
1) It does NOT look like a template. Templates look lazy.
2) Your site looks very clean and pleasing to the eye.
3) Instead of trying to sell everything, you have focused on one market and designed your site to attract that market.
4) There is only ONE thing that I would try to fix, if you can. While you have made it a little bit harder to find other stores that sell products just like yours, it still didn't take long. Being able to find other stores that sell the same product as you for LESS will cut into your profits.
Other than that... BRAVO!!!
Hello there @Borderline here are a few things missing on your store which I think need to be added.
1) At the moment, only your Instagram page is linked at the bottom of the homepage. There should be links and handles for more of the accounts of the business for better accessibility for the customers.
2) You should provide some categories for best selling products and trending products in your store. This would help customers in their search for the right fits.
3) A good way to convince people to take a chance with your store in the early days is to try to sway their minds with the use of discounts and rewards for their patronage. This can come in form of discounts for first time buyers or some for the most recurrent loyal customers in the store. The Seal Subscriptions App helps to make everything that has to do with discounts much easier and better to handle for a store owner. It’s tested and trusted and there’s a plan for free if you’d like to try it here https://apps.shopify.com/seal-subscriptions
Hi @Borderline ,
This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. I would like to give my feedback on your Homepage and Product page. Hope this can help!
It’s great that you already have a color palette running throughout your page, however, you should add one CTA button, such as “Buy Now” to increase the conversion rate or else customers are very likely to scroll and make no purchase consideration.
I see that you have a popup to encourage site visitors, however I find it quite off-brand as it’s black and green, which doesn’t go so well with your current theme. In addition, the text is cut at get, I suppose it’s an error so please check again and add a type of promotion there such as get a coupon code or exclusive deal for subscribers.
First impression matters, especially in the fashion industry. I suggest you add a carousel to show a list of your strength products there. By offering a list of options at first glance, site visitors are more likely to see more and become interested.
It’s undeniable that reviews and ratings can influence people’s purchase intent. This is especially true when you’re running a business providing baby products - safety and quality comes first. To increase credibility, I suggest you add some heartfelt testimonials and 5 stars reviews coming from moms - the target customers to increase your conversion rate.
Everybody loves sales but moms are the number one fans of a great deal. I suggest you also add the amount of % price was off to create the FOMO effect, triggering site visitors to feel that your sales off products are must-buys.
In general, I think you’re off to a great start. Please keep up the good work and experiment CRO practices to find out which one suits your store and customers best.
Furthermore, for the upcoming Valentine's Day, will you run any campaigns? Here are some promotion ideas for your campaigns, I hope they will be useful for you.
1. Personalize Your Offer for Valentine's Day
Gift-giving is almost like a ritual on Valentine’s day. You can make the most out of it by offering products around Valentine's theme.
2. Mention Your Delivery Time & Rates Clearly
Delivery time is one of those things that can make or break your business. And if it’s some holiday, buyers take the delivery dates too seriously. To convert these visitors into potential buyers, mention your delivery dates clearly across your website, app, and emails. Also, specify the last date to place an order to reach on time.
3. Create Gift Guides
As mentioned earlier, Valentine’s Day is the season of gift-giving. But, when it comes to finding a perfect gift, people have what’s called a perpetual dilemma.
You can do this by making a Valentine's day gift guide. Break the guide into sections based on gender, interests, or personality traits like this:
Let me know if you have any questions. Wish you the best of luck!
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
I am Gina from flareAI app, and I am here to support you.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here
2. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
3. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
5. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. Add a FAQ page to provide information on frequent questions or concerns
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
11. Add more blogs to the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
12. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner or slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
Hope this helps
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023