What do you think of our online Store?

Solved
NadeemP
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi!

I've just launched my online store Motif Love. The store features Handmade Women's Clothing and Accessories.

The store has been up and running for almost a month now. We have been tweaking the performance and the layout of the website for best user experience.

I'd love to know the feedback from all of you. Do let me know if you like or dislike any part of it. Please suggest what changes we should make for best user experience and maximum conversions.

Store link: https://motiflove.com/

Thank you very much in advance!

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @NadeemP 

It's PageFly Landing Page Builder here and I have been checking your store and just like the idea of your store’s style. As there’s always room for improvement, so I would like to have some feedback on your Homepage if you are interested:

1. Make a full search bar header

Consider adding a full search bar on the header. It is already a sticky header so search bar will make this feature become always visible to visitors.

PageFly_0-1612671546048.png

2. Add CTA button

Please consider adding CTA buttons like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now to your product list to make visitors more engaged with your Homepage

PageFly_1-1612671546316.png

3. Add the “hover” effect to your product list

I would suggest adding hover effect to your product list. Showing the second product image can provide extra information to customers, it can also improve the visual of your store.

4. Featured products:

Please consider showing the feature product sections or Best Sellers and New Arrival, to make visitors more engaged in your store and make them stay longer on the Homepage.

5. A sticky announcement bar

The announcement bar is a good way to catch your visitor’s attention, since it’s the first thing they see when they land on your website. It can be used to announce your free shipping offer, sale, new arrival or other promotion.

6. Testimonials section

This section is very useful to boost your store’s reputation.Your customers will look for others’ opinions and reviews.

PageFly_2-1612671546084.png

I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. You can give it “Like” or mark it as the solution to let me know if this is helpful for you. 

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

NadeemP
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you very much for your kind feedback!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hello @NadeemP, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- All you need to do is add customer engagement tools to your store that will be help you to maximize the conversion and retention rate. You need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

• Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
  • You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically. Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
  • Retarget customers with the help of push notifications. You can send push notifications to your customers even when they are not in your store. Send notifications of price drop alerts, back in stock, new offers and rewards, new updates. This will help you increase the retention rate and bring back the customers to your store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help. 

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
NadeemP
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi Sachin @AiTrillion for your kind feedback. I really appreciate the features your app is offering. Right now we are in the process of modifying the theme a bit. Once we are set up completely, I'll definitely consider trying out your app. 

Thank you for your consideration and support!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hello @NadeemP, thanks. Sure, let me know if you need any help with setting up the features or if want to schedule a demo with us. I will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes