FROM CACHE - en_header

What do you think of our online Store?

Solved
shoe-xyz
1 0 0

Hi!

My store (Niden) is in building stage but it would be helpful for me to get some Expert's Feedback.

The store focuses on the category "Fashion".

I'd love to know the feedback from all of you. Do let me know if you like or dislike any part of it. Please suggest what changes we should make for best user experience and maximum conversions.

Store link: https://www.niden.in/

The password of the store is - 12345

Thank you very much in advance!

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Horlart_Expert
Shopify Partner
134 9 8

This is an accepted solution.

I have help you analyze your store, Kindly check for the needed work

screencapture-pagespeed-web-dev-report-2022-06-23-05_57_49.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept the Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes to the store Message me on WhatsApp - https://zeep.ly/vo6IQ | Telegram - https://zeep.ly/QFfRy | Email horlart.shopify@gmail.com

View solution in original post

PageFly
Shopify Partner
3816 584 1935

Hi @shoe-xyz,

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance. 

We did take a deep look into your web design. I like that you have: 

• An announcement bar on the homepage
  • High-quality images
  • Secondary hover images 

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Homepage

1.1. Add an overlay colour for your banner 

Because of the background image, the content on your homepage banner is hard to see, which might lead to an unpleasant experience for your users.

PageFly_0-1655983684407.png

You should add an overlay colour for the background image to highlight your content, especially your CTA buttons. It should look something like this:

PageFly_1-1655983683033.png

1.2. Attach direct links to your policies

Having a clear return and refund policy, privacy policy, etc. will help increase the trust of your customers as well as your creditability. Show you should make sure that they can access them in the easiest way possible. Don’t just display the content, go further and add a direct link to your Return and Shipping policies, so your users don’t have to scroll all the way to the footer of your page.

PageFly_2-1655983683803.png

1.3. Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

PageFly_3-1655983682972.png

1.4. The menu doesn’t work on mobile view

According to Google’s research, users who surf the internet on mobile devices are usually goal-oriented. They want to easily and immediately reach to what they are looking for, without having to waste time on jumping from one page to another. It can be a huge minus point for you when the menu doesn’t not work on mobile view, so make sure that you check its function properly.

PageFly_4-1655983682141.jpeg

2. Product page

2.1. Subdivide long product description with Sections and Headings

• Long, unbroken blocks of texts or many bullet list items will cause difficulty for users to extract and scan product information. Long product descriptions which were broken up by headings will greatly help users pinpoint relevant information more quickly, and also ignore information that was irrelevant to their purchasing decision. 
  • Adding subsection headings helps users easily navigate long lists of bullet points as well as blocks of text. Besides, it also enables users to find relevant information slightly quicker compared to a bullet list without headings of similar length. 

2.2. Display or Link to a Return policy from the main Product page content 

Making the Return policy visible in the main Product Page content, especially “Buy” section will help minimize users’ purchase anxiety. Featuring a link in or near the “Buy” section can be a motivating factor when users are considering whether they should make a purchase or not. 

2.3. Provide a list of “Recently viewed” and “You may also like” on Product pages

You should make the most use of product pages by recommending other products that your customers might be interested in to increase your conversion rate. Also, you should provide a history-based recently viewed items list for all users (including those who aren’t signed in), and consider allowing users to edit it. 

PageFly_5-1655983682183.png

You can try Wiser or LimeSpot to create this section. You can also check this guide to find the most suitable review app for your store. This guide on Conversion Rate Optimization can be helpful for you too.

PageFly, Free Page Builder helps you build a high-converting store with flexibility and confidence without headaches. You can start with the Free plan to use all features and create different page types for your store with 24/7 support live chat. 

I hope my recommendations will be beneficial for you, if you find it helpful, you can give it a thumbs up!

PageFly!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check out our Ecommerce Website Design ideas for 2022. 

Learn the quintessential strategy to bring your store online with An Evergreen Guide.

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)
Horlart_Expert
Shopify Partner
134 9 8

I have help you analyze your store, Kindly check for the needed work

screencapture-pagespeed-web-dev-report-2022-06-23-05_57_49.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept the Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes to the store Message me on WhatsApp - https://zeep.ly/vo6IQ | Telegram - https://zeep.ly/QFfRy | Email horlart.shopify@gmail.com
shozoid
Explorer
97 4 9

Hello @shoe-xyz,

Let me mention you some of the changes which should be done as soon as possible:

1. The announcement bar on the header can be connected to the collection page to make conversions easier.

2. The search bar can be displayed on the header as an icon so that banner image can be displayed with much more space.

3. The banner image size should be checked and the call-to-action button is to be highlighted without the transparent feature.

4. Add "add to cart" button to all the products especially when displayed on the homepage and "add to favorites" button can also be added if needed.

5. Display atleast 3 or 4 products on the top selling products section and change the heading "top view in this week" into "top selling products" or "new arrivals".

6. Never display "sold out" products on the homepage and also highlight the "New Arrivals" section.

7. Check the content on the footer and also connect your social media profiles to your website.

Screenshot.png

8. Add the collections page on your header.

9. Check your contact page,FAQ page and blog page.

PageFly
Shopify Partner
3816 584 1935

Hi @shoe-xyz,

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance. 

We did take a deep look into your web design. I like that you have: 

• An announcement bar on the homepage
  • High-quality images
  • Secondary hover images 

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Homepage

1.1. Add an overlay colour for your banner 

Because of the background image, the content on your homepage banner is hard to see, which might lead to an unpleasant experience for your users.

PageFly_0-1655983684407.png

You should add an overlay colour for the background image to highlight your content, especially your CTA buttons. It should look something like this:

PageFly_1-1655983683033.png

1.2. Attach direct links to your policies

Having a clear return and refund policy, privacy policy, etc. will help increase the trust of your customers as well as your creditability. Show you should make sure that they can access them in the easiest way possible. Don’t just display the content, go further and add a direct link to your Return and Shipping policies, so your users don’t have to scroll all the way to the footer of your page.

PageFly_2-1655983683803.png

1.3. Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

PageFly_3-1655983682972.png

1.4. The menu doesn’t work on mobile view

According to Google’s research, users who surf the internet on mobile devices are usually goal-oriented. They want to easily and immediately reach to what they are looking for, without having to waste time on jumping from one page to another. It can be a huge minus point for you when the menu doesn’t not work on mobile view, so make sure that you check its function properly.

PageFly_4-1655983682141.jpeg

2. Product page

2.1. Subdivide long product description with Sections and Headings

• Long, unbroken blocks of texts or many bullet list items will cause difficulty for users to extract and scan product information. Long product descriptions which were broken up by headings will greatly help users pinpoint relevant information more quickly, and also ignore information that was irrelevant to their purchasing decision. 
  • Adding subsection headings helps users easily navigate long lists of bullet points as well as blocks of text. Besides, it also enables users to find relevant information slightly quicker compared to a bullet list without headings of similar length. 

2.2. Display or Link to a Return policy from the main Product page content 

Making the Return policy visible in the main Product Page content, especially “Buy” section will help minimize users’ purchase anxiety. Featuring a link in or near the “Buy” section can be a motivating factor when users are considering whether they should make a purchase or not. 

2.3. Provide a list of “Recently viewed” and “You may also like” on Product pages

You should make the most use of product pages by recommending other products that your customers might be interested in to increase your conversion rate. Also, you should provide a history-based recently viewed items list for all users (including those who aren’t signed in), and consider allowing users to edit it. 

PageFly_5-1655983682183.png

You can try Wiser or LimeSpot to create this section. You can also check this guide to find the most suitable review app for your store. This guide on Conversion Rate Optimization can be helpful for you too.

PageFly, Free Page Builder helps you build a high-converting store with flexibility and confidence without headaches. You can start with the Free plan to use all features and create different page types for your store with 24/7 support live chat. 

I hope my recommendations will be beneficial for you, if you find it helpful, you can give it a thumbs up!

PageFly!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check out our Ecommerce Website Design ideas for 2022. 

Learn the quintessential strategy to bring your store online with An Evergreen Guide.

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
743 68 265

Hello @shoe-xyz 

Hope you are safe and doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Add a nice logo, which gives identity and it also separates you from the competition.
  • Organize header section with adding more menu options(category, about us etc.)
  • Autoplay trending/featured Products on the hero banner. Consider few Eye-Catching Images  with Call to Action button(Shop now)and make them slide one after the other.
  • Improve blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
  • Display testimonial/reviews on the homepage
  • Expand your social media promotions and attach those social links to the icons on footer menu
  • Make social links open on new tab.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 
Thanks,
Waytoapps
flareAI
Shopify Partner
915 88 242

Hello @shoe-xyz,

Hope you are doing good. Here are a few suggestions.

1. Add product sub-categories in the main menu so that it's easy to go to each section from any page.
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
3. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
6. Add correct social media links for the store to increase the traffic
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

About Us – Niden 2022-06-23 09-14-10.png
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
10. Use Trust Badges
Trust badges are crucial for every eCommerce store. Until people trust you with their credit card information, they won’t make a purchase. A few ways to establish trust with potential customers are: Install an SSL certificate in your store, display small images of credit cards and other payment options, add social buttons that take your customers to your social media accounts, display your contact info (phone number, email address, and office address) prominently.
11. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
12. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.

You have to make sure your store pages are ranked better and are getting found organically by your customers. At a high level, the search console is a powerful tool to confirm that your website is ranking and that Google can access your website. But apps & tools need you to learn skills, hire people and dedicate time to get stuff done. It is an amazing strategy for gaining visibility for your brand and ultimately increasing sales without having to rely so heavily on doling out money for a large marketing budget. Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found organically. When your customers search for your product, your product can be found only if your product is indexed. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into the world's largest free sales channels. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels.

Hope this was helpful,

Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

flareAI: Generate Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Problem solved? ✓ Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Stop missing out on Google
getInfoSol
Shopify Partner
85 6 21

Hello @shoe-xyz 

Here are some suggestions from us:

1)  Show the accepted payment methods icons , social media links on footer of the site.

getInfoSol_0-1656005828908.png

2) Add  product description in two parts a) a short main description b) additional details 
show additional description(dimensions, weight, material etc.) in any  titled view

getInfoSol_1-1656005915209.png

getInfoSol_2-1656005915212.png

3) Do not show multiple  Write a review buttons/widget. It is confusing.

getInfoSol_3-1656005994442.png

If helpful, Please Like and Accept the solution.
Increase your Shopify store conversion rate with : getReviews app for Product Reviews, Rating, UGC, Social share testimonials
Support Email : support@getinfosol.com
Rayshuggs
Trailblazer
250 22 54

Hello, I have had a look at your store and I have a few suggestions on how it could be better. 

1) Put a search button on the sticky header. This would make it much easier for customers to find products that they are looking for on your store.

2) I think you can place the “shop now” and “read more” options elsewhere so they don't block the first set of pictures on the homepage. 

3) Put accepted methods of payment right under the social media links at the bottom of the homepage. This allows customers to know what mediums such as card, Pay Pal, etc they can use to make purchases from your store.

4) Put an add-to-cart button on each product page. This would make it easier and more accessible for customers to add products of their liking on your store to their cart to make purchases. This button would appear on the top right of each product page. You can install the Add to cart button here https://apps.shopify.com/add-to-cart 

I wish you and your business the best of luck! 

ReturnPrime
Navigator
381 48 76

Hi @shoe-xyz , I understand your concern and I have two suggestions for you. Firstly, shipping costs - Customers often abandon shopping carts when they get shock after seeing how much their order costs with shipping. Avoid this by offering free shipping promos. Secondly, try to gain your customers trust by letting them raise a return/exchange request on their own. This will definitely help you in sales. You can try Return Prime platform for easy management of Return/Exchange request.

Thanks!

Tanya

Return Prime

DerrickJames
Excursionist
32 8 7

Hello @shoe-xyz 

It seems like you received a lot of useful feedback. I have visited your store and it looks quite nice now. 

There’s only one more thing I’d like to recommend to you which is adding live chat support 

Customers may need your help and recommendations when they shop in your store. So it’s necessary to have a live chat widget embedded on your website. 

If you need a customer support tool that helps you provide quick support across multiple channels (live chat, facebook,etc), you can try NestDesk app for Free here

It also enables you to view customer profile, order history and create orders for customers while chatting with them. 

NestDesk - Turn your exceptional customer service into a powerful sales channel

Please Like and Accept as Solution if you find my answer helpful!

Want to generate sales from your sales channel, please DM me.